Thread: sex drive on gh

toolman is offline Banned

sex drive on gh

Has anyone had a decreased sex drive on gh? It seems my drive has decreased since starting a few weeks ago. I can still perform at will, but the desire is not there. It could be coincidence, but I thought I'd ask and see if anyone else had the same issue.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    It seemed to increase mine but everyone can react differently to the same drug

JohnnyB

CSnoddon is offline Junior Member
    if your using test with it you should still be like a dog on heat

big4nuthin is offline Associate Member
    i agree. My sex drive definately increased.

Magnum II is offline Associate Member
    Same here. Even without Test, I've always experienced an increased libido.

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    Mine so far is the same nothing dramatic.

Nope, Im saving the test until Im in about the 3rd or 4th month of GH. I came off cycle a couple months ago and recovery was longer than usual. In fact, the drive hasn't been up since that cycle.

However, I think the gh must be affecting me early as I am in week 4 and hit my personal best on the flat and incline bench tonight, by far. I am definately feeling the good mood all the time. I have to say, I like the way this is working more than test. No sides other than arms falling asleep at odd times and it has completely cleared up my psoriasis on the elbows, etc. If the sex drive kicks up, I'm a lifer.

marlin444 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    Nope, Im saving the test until Im in about the 3rd or 4th month of GH. I came off cycle a couple months ago and recovery was longer than usual. In fact, the drive hasn't been up since that cycle.

However, I think the gh must be affecting me early as I am in week 4 and hit my personal best on the flat and incline bench tonight, by far. I am definately feeling the good mood all the time. I have to say, I like the way this is working more than test. No sides other than arms falling asleep at odd times and it has completely cleared up my psoriasis on the elbows, etc. If the sex drive kicks up, I'm a lifer.
    i only went on for 1 month then stopped because of a nonlifting related injury. i noticed a decrease in sexdrive. im happy you mentioned that cause i thought it was from comming off deca 4 months ago. likewise, i have no problem preforming whatsoever (i think i actually preform better.... i think it swells my dick like it would your hands and FEET....)

znak is offline Senior Member
    My libido increased.

And if you read Duck of Death's post on the over 40 Forum, he is shagging anything that moves.

Don't think it is the HGH.

Quote Originally Posted by znak
    My libido increased.

And if you read Duck of Death's post on the over 40 Forum, he is shagging anything that moves.

Don't think it is the HGH.
    Agreed. I think it was the hard deca recovery as everything is bacck to normal, but it's not like when I am on test, where even ugly women look cute.

Thread Information