MacDad22 is offline Junior Member

HGH and elevated heart rate

Question for the bros:

I just started 2 weeks ago using Jinotropin 2iu's early morning injection 6 days on / 1 off. Purpose is to significantly decrease body fat over next 9 months. Got my blood work done before hand and already has a low igf result 91. Spot sites are amazing in terms of fat burning, all injections in the abs area. 32 years old, 280 lbs, 25% bf ( yeah my career has f**cked my body the past 5 years ).

Every day I feel great. A couple of days I've noticed some sides, like hand cramping and a little cold lower body temp. I work out 5 times a week usually 1 hoursof weight training first and 30 minutes cardio ( treadmill ). The workout today and the one on Friday both had a strange reaction. My heartbeat was 110 when getting on the treadmill and within 10 minutes jumps close to 130. Before GH by heart rate was ~95 when starting on the treadmill and then I could go the whole 30 minutes on the treadmill with my heart rate never jumping over 120. Whenever my heart jumps up to 130 I slow down immediately then quit.

Any ideas on what this is? Any change that since I'm lifting a little more weight before hand this is the cause? Is this a normal side? I haven't been able to find anything in the thread related to this, although I thought maybe this had something to do with insulin resistance and diet. I'm typically staying around 100 carbs a day and eating very righteous.

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MacDad22
    Question for the bros:

I just started 2 weeks ago using Jinotropin 2iu's early morning injection 6 days on / 1 off. Purpose is to significantly decrease body fat over next 9 months. Got my blood work done before hand and already has a low igf result 91. Spot sites are amazing in terms of fat burning, all injections in the abs area. 32 years old, 280 lbs, 25% bf ( yeah my career has f**cked my body the past 5 years ).

Every day I feel great. A couple of days I've noticed some sides, like hand cramping and a little cold lower body temp. I work out 5 times a week usually 1 hoursof weight training first and 30 minutes cardio ( treadmill ). The workout today and the one on Friday both had a strange reaction. My heartbeat was 110 when getting on the treadmill and within 10 minutes jumps close to 130. Before GH by heart rate was ~95 when starting on the treadmill and then I could go the whole 30 minutes on the treadmill with my heart rate never jumping over 120. Whenever my heart jumps up to 130 I slow down immediately then quit.

Any ideas on what this is? Any change that since I'm lifting a little more weight before hand this is the cause? Is this a normal side? I haven't been able to find anything in the thread related to this, although I thought maybe this had something to do with insulin resistance and diet. I'm typically staying around 100 carbs a day and eating very righteous.
    Yes the weights will bring your heart rate up versus hitting the treadmill cold. However I think you are being overly cautious. THe ideal fat burining heart rate formula is (220 less your age mutltiplied by .7. In your case that is at 132. You can go over that but if you go too far over, your excersize changes from anerobic to aerobic. Your maximum heart rate is 220 less your age which is 188. That is the number you should be concerned about and slow down when approaching that, but not when you are hitting 130.

I was in your shoes a few years ago and put on the pounds, but I lost it all with cardio and diet. I knew nothing about gh and gear. Although they are great help, make sure you read all you can on how to do it without. That way in combination, you can get where you want to be, faster.

Most important, do all cardio first thing in the AM on an empty stomach. That is the most ideal time where the body will burn fat reserves. You should also pick up a copy of "Body For Life" as it will give you all the background to what I mentioned and I learned alot from it when I first started out.

Good luck, hang in there and stay away from the beer and carbs, at least six days a week.

toolman is offline Banned
    Antoher thing I noticed, you said you lift an hour then do cardio for 30 minutes. Ideally you shpould try to get your workout done within an hour or cortizal build up will cause muscle break down and you want muscle as it is a fat furnace. Try hitting cardio a few mornings a week and then lift on the other ones with maybe a day of overlap. You don't want to spend too much time in the gym of the gun as you will burn out, or become addicted like I did.

MacDad22 is offline Junior Member
    Thanks.. I appeciate the response, escially being a newbie to the group.

Thread Information