Carth is offline Associate Member

How many weeks for this?

If I plan on using slin for post workout Monday thru Friday, for how many weeks should I use it for? 4 weeks or 5 weeks?

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    4 weeks ON, then 4 weeks OFF, and so on...

Yeah but my bulker is only going to be 10 weeks long. So I was planning on increasing my dose of GH from 6ius to 8ius per day. And with the use of slin and T3 for say weeks 4,5,6,and 7. Or should I go up to week 8 to make it a total of 5 weeks?

One more extra week of Insulin use is fine. There wouldnt really be any major difference in using slin for 5 weeks instead of 4. How long are you intending to use gH for?

Well, actually i'm on GH HRT for life. I take 2ius per day ED. But I plan to up the dose to 6ius per day for the length of my bulking cycle. Which will only last 10 weeks. I only ask about the slin length because of fear of becoming diabetic on this stuff. I have done this before but many many years ago. And to be honest, I really don't remember how I did and for how long. I only want to use the slin for post workout. Maybe at a max of only 6ius post workout. And like I said, only Monday thru Friday. But for 4 weeks straight or 5 weeks straight? Remember, I just have that fear of pushing it and then becoming diabetic.

Ahh ok, well that makes things a bit more clear then. And as for Insulin use; If you are worried about becoming diebetic due to long term use of slin, then I can tell you that it is fairly safe to use Insulin 4 weeks in a row, then come OFF for the same amount of time. That is the standard Insulin "max cycle length" rule that most people seem to follow. As a matter of fact, a lot of people use Insulin for 5 or 6 weeks straight and feel fine. So I would say 4 weeks in a row of slin use is safe. I really dont think it would make any difference if you used slin for 4 weeks or for 5 weeks. Results wise it would be around the same. So if I were you, I would just stick to the standard rule (4 weeks). But if you really want to go on it for 5 weeks, the surely one more week wont increase the chances of you becoming a diebetic that much. IMO, 4 or 5 weeks in row of slin use is the same both results and side effects wise.

However, this refers to slin use if used alone or with AAS. I am far from a gH expert so Insulin use with gH could have a totally different guideline/rule. Maybe we can get some gH/Insulin experts in here to tells us if the Insulin and gH use guideline is the same as the Insulin and AAS use guideline.
    Last edited by Gear; 11-27-2004 at 01:05 AM.

1HUGE1 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Carth
    Well, actually i'm on GH HRT for life. ...
    just curious carth but what was the initial reason why the docs put you on HRT?

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    Well, actually i'm on GH HRT for life. I take 2ius per day ED. But I plan to up the dose to 6ius per day for the length of my bulking cycle. Which will only last 10 weeks. I only ask about the slin length because of fear of becoming diabetic on this stuff. I have done this before but many many years ago. And to be honest, I really don't remember how I did and for how long. I only want to use the slin for post workout. Maybe at a max of only 6ius post workout. And like I said, only Monday thru Friday. But for 4 weeks straight or 5 weeks straight? Remember, I just have that fear of pushing it and then becoming diabetic.
    Hey bro i was just wondering on what your final decision was with what we discussed?

5 weeks of slin is fine btw. i train about 4-5 days a week with my rotation, and i use slin PWO, and i did that for the entire length of my first bulker (12 wks) with no problems.

As far as the GH goes, why are you on HRT, GHD? If your doing a 10 week cycle, i would bump the GH about 3-4 weeks before the start of your aas portion of the cycle to at least 4 IUs, using slin.

Discontinue the slin the first 4 weeks of your aas portion, so its the 4on/4off fashion, but then finish the last 6 weeks of the cycle with it!

That would be personally how i would run the cycle, depending on the AAS used. Are you still going to use winny and test (I think that was what you said)?

Ironman5151 is offline Associate Member
    I asked my doctor about what are the chances of me becoming a diebetic if I use slin. He said slim to none. Just sharing what he told me.. Good luck bro.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Why not do it like this.

1-10 AAS
    1-4 slin 5-8 off 9-12 slin, drop the HGH to 5iu and you can run it 12 weeks.

JohnnyB

Bro how did you get a script, I have low HGH and my Doc won't give it up

JohnnyB

Moosepellet is offline Member
    How much does it cost for your HGH? Where do you get your from, doctor?

Cost depends on where you get it, you can get a script from the Doc if you have low HGH, other wise it's off the black market but don't ask where because it's against the rules.

JohnnyB

****! A lot of questions for me here! LOL. I will answer each individually then.

Quote Originally Posted by 1HUGE1
    just curious carth but what was the initial reason why the docs put you on HRT?
    I was put on HRT for my abuse of GH and Test I did many, many years ago. No one ever tells you that taking GH will suppress your own GH output. I guess I learned that the hard way.

Quote Originally Posted by angelxterminator
    Hey bro i was just wondering on what your final decision was with what we discussed?

5 weeks of slin is fine btw. i train about 4-5 days a week with my rotation, and i use slin PWO, and i did that for the entire length of my first bulker (12 wks) with no problems.

As far as the GH goes, why are you on HRT, GHD? If your doing a 10 week cycle, i would bump the GH about 3-4 weeks before the start of your aas portion of the cycle to at least 4 IUs, using slin.

Discontinue the slin the first 4 weeks of your aas portion, so its the 4on/4off fashion, but then finish the last 6 weeks of the cycle with it!

That would be personally how i would run the cycle, depending on the AAS used. Are you still going to use winny and test (I think that was what you said)?
    Yes, I am still going to use what we discussed. Which will be Cyp, Tren , Winny and Proviron with GH, Slin and T3. As you can see from my pic, I look big. But in reality I'm not that big. I'm only 5'9" and weigh 192lbs in that pic. I have a very small frame. My ankles, knees, wrists, elbows etc etc are all very small. I do not need to add massive amounts of muscle to look huge. So I think doing this cycle in only 10 weeks will add a lot, maybe too much for me. But this will probably be my last bulker. As for the GH. Yes, I already started taking 4ius of GH as of last week. So I got another week left to go on 4 ius per day. And then I jump on my cycle and will up the dose to 6ius per day.

Quote Originally Posted by Ironman5151
    I asked my doctor about what are the chances of me becoming a diebetic if I use slin. He said slim to none. Just sharing what he told me.. Good luck bro.
    I don't believe that to be true. All my life I was always told that taking GH won't suppress your own GH production for life. And look at what happend to me! Your doc said that taking slin won't make you diabetic???? Yet my own doc said that taking slin, after a while the pancreas will begin to produce less and less of its own insulin . Because of the introduction of exogenous slin. And when you stop taking slin your chances of being diabietic are high. Because how will your body produce slin if it suppressed?

Yes, I am still going to use what we discussed. Which will be Cyp, Tren, Winny and Proviron with GH, Slin and T3. As you can see from my pic, I look big. But in reality I'm not that big. I'm only 5'9" and weigh 192lbs in that pic. I have a very small frame. My ankles, knees, wrists, elbows etc etc are all very small. I do not need to add massive amounts of muscle to look huge. So I think doing this cycle in only 10 weeks will add a lot, maybe too much for me. But this will probably be my last bulker. As for the GH. Yes, I already started taking 4ius of GH as of last week. So I got another week left to go on 4 ius per day. And then I jump on my cycle and will up the dose to 6ius per day.
    sounds like a good layout brotha. Good luck.

ALso, you do look much larger than 192 lbs in that picture, so your frame is working with you for the positive as far as i can see!

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    Bro how did you get a script, I have low HGH and my Doc won't give it up

JohnnyB
    LOL...a lot of ****ing bull**** acting and patience. PM if you want more info

Quote Originally Posted by Moosepellet
    How much does it cost for your HGH? Where do you get your from, doctor?
    $40 a month for 126ius

$40 a month for 126ius
    man you FVCKIN SUCK ASS.
    God d*mn i wish i paid that for GH. Your paying 32 cents per IU... *sshole.

nazzareno is offline New Member
    hey carth im just starting my first cycle of gh
    at what point did this stuuff cause damage -how long/much can it be used relatively safely

Quote Originally Posted by nazzareno
    hey carth im just starting my first cycle of gh
    at what point did this stuuff cause damage -how long/much can it be used relatively safely
    Dude...bit of a silly question don't you think? At what point did this stuff cause damage???? ****! I don't know! If I would have known...I would have never let it get to the point that it screws me over! And puts me on GH HRT for life! All I can say is that I was on 7ius of GH ED for about 8 weeks straight. And when I came off...there was no more endogenous GH production.

Thread Information