DaveB12 is offline New Member

Might have pierced a vein, should I worry?

I'm taking IGF1-LR3 and just did glute shots post-workout. Everything was fine, felt normal, etc, but after pulling out of the left side I saw a small blotch of red in the orangeish area at the base of the needle, but before the syringe. Is it possible that I did pierce something and just missed this while aspirating? If so, is this a problem, since I went ahead with the injection?

I feel fine, and like I said, nothing felt unusual in the shots. If anything, the one from the other side hurt a bit more (and bled a bit more). But I have no idea what to expect if I did in fact do something wrong. So far it's been 15 minutes and I don't feel hypo or dizzy or anything like that, so I'm sure I'm fine, I guess I just don't know how I'd know if I wasn't.

ZaneFan is offline Associate Member
    Dont worry. Pretty hard to hit a vein in the glute area. Sometimes blood gets in the needle while pulling it out after you have pushed the plunger all the way in. IGF1 unless you are doing a monster amount wouldnt hurt you even if you hit a vein. You would feel a little or a lot hypo but since you are not then all is OK.

InsaneInTheMembrane is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    It's probably just a capillary ...I wouldn't worry, you're good to go

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Trust me dude if you had hit a vein you would kniow about it pretty damn quick

DaveB12 is offline New Member
    Heh, I forgot that I had made this post. I was fine. Thanks for all the help.

Kale, when you say I'd know pretty damn quick, what sort of sensation would I get (just out of curiousity)?

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveB12
    Heh, I forgot that I had made this post. I was fine. Thanks for all the help.

Kale, when you say I'd know pretty damn quick, what sort of sensation would I get (just out of curiousity)?
    If the juice gets in the vein you will have a massive cou***ng fit like you have never had before. You may even pass out ***ending on how much gets in. Other than that you will probably bleed like a stuck pig and get a massive bruise under the skin.

Joe Dic is offline Junior Member
    When injecting into blood stream first place it goes is your lungs(well maybe not first but it gets there) You may not bleed bad may just end up with a hell of a bruise.

^^^^hence the cou***ng fit.

Thread Information