kswat is offline Junior Member

Two GH Questions

I am preparing to receive my first two kits of Jintropin. I trust my source, however I am quite certain that the kits will have travelled through a couple sets of hands. Is there a way to determine if the GH has been properly handled, thus indicating whether it has been damaged or ruined? Secondly, provided it is real how can I avoid the early bloat?(I can't stand it). I had thought about starting at 2 iu's and hoping for the best. If I do get bloated regardless of my precautions, can it be addressed while still on GH? Thank you in advance for any assistance.

bigjohnr is offline Associate Member
    I think starting at 2 IU's should be fine. I started at 4 IU's and got terrible pain and bloat everywhere but in particulary in my hands and feet. At 2 IU's I am fine. If you find 2 IU's is too much then just lower it for a while and you will be fine.
    Good luck and keep us posted.

toolman is offline Banned
    Im no pro as I am now on my first cycle. However everything I ready said to be patient and start slowly and work your way up slowly. The first week I ran 2, the next week 3 and the next week 4. I have been on four now for a few weeks and not much bloat (only noticed a little in the face but far less than I get while on test E) and no pains other than my arms falling asleep sometimes at odd times. Nothing painful, just odd. Even that seems to have stopped lately.

As far as if the gear is still good after the hadling, the only way you will know that is 9-12 weeks in and see how your results are. It all boils down to trusting your source and their desire to handle it properly for the repeat biz.

kswat is offline Junior Member
    Thank you all for your input.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    If you trust your guy then you should be okay, that's assuming everyone is on the up down the line.

JohnnyB

Thread Information