JoeyJuice is offline Banned

Time to wait to do cycles while on GH

im on week 8 of a my test/tren cycle and started 4 iu's of gh 5 on 2 off which i plan on doing close to a year........when should i start my next cycle???? 3 monthes or can i start sooner does it matter?

Aboot is offline Banned
    In my opinion, the same rules apply for time on/off (i.e. if you are doing equal time on and time off, follow this. If you are comfortable doing something else, you can do that). Being on GH will not really effect this.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Aboot
    In my opinion, the same rules apply for time on/off (i.e. if you are doing equal time on and time off, follow this. If you are comfortable doing something else, you can do that). Being on GH will not really effect this.
    I agree, how long is your cycle running for and how long will HGH be run for?

JohnnyB

marlin444 is offline Associate Member
    wait it out. if your running the gh in the off time, the longer you wait the more your IGF levels will be raised from the GH.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyJuice
    im on week 8 of a my test/tren cycle and started 4 iu's of gh 5 on 2 off which i plan on doing close to a year........when should i start my next cycle???? 3 monthes or can i start sooner does it matter?
    personally,i would run the cycle as long as the GH cycle,but that is just me.i NO longer believe in cycleing.im on for the long haul now.you work so hard during a cycle only to watch the stregnth and conditioning dwindle back to where it was before hand just to do it all over again...dont really make sense to me but i guess it depends on your goals.
    are you running slin with your GH?

Thread Information