marlin444 is offline Associate Member

GH/AAS cycle critique

My goals are to have lean gains with little to no sides. last cycle i got too much acne, and the shutdown even with perfect clomid/nolva pct treatment made me crash like a mofo. im hoping to gain a solid 30 pounds and be where i was the end of last cycle (yes after getting very sick i lost ALOT of weight). the aas i will be using are 1-testosterone cypionate , and 4-ad cypionate . they are both very effective, otc steroids . 4ad needs one conversion to become an aas, but it is steroidal in nature. 1-t is EXTREEMLY anabolic , but you dont get the test strength gains. i did better on my 250mg a week test enathate cycle than i did last cycle, so im keeping doses low. the gh is gunna gradually rise, and by the end, during PCT im gunna bump the dose to 5iu to aid in recovery of my natural test. then im going to gradually lower it. does this sound like something that would get my natural test back?

1 600 1-t 750 4ad 3iuGH
    2 600 1-t 750 4ad 3iuGH
    3 600 1-t 750 4ad 3iuGH
    4 600 1-t 750 4ad 3iuGH
    5 600 1-t 750 4ad 4iuGH
    6 600 1-t 750 4ad 4iuGH
    7 600 1-t 750 4ad 4iuGH
    8 600 1-t 750 4ad 4iuGH
    9 600 1-t 750 4ad 4iuGH
    10 600 1-t 750 4ad 4iuGH
    11 50mg winny 4iuGH
    12 50mg winny 4iuGH
    13 PCT 5iuGH Clomid
    14 PCT 5iuGH Clomid
    15 PCT 5iuGH Clomid
    16 PCT 5iuGH Clomid
    17 4iuGH
    18 4iuGH
    19 4iuGH
    20 3iuGH

oh yea and i plan on running gh for the next year - not ending at week 20

nsashbl is offline Associate Member
    Why waste money with ProHormones?

4-ad is the only prohormone im running. in my opinion its just as good as any other aas. as i stated before, im looking for lean, slow coming, keepable gains. not huge test gains.

Marlin, gains come from eating, training and sleeping. Test gains are proportionate to those factors.

I know no one that was ever happy messing with PH verses real gear. Good luck though....

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I would use test enan or cyp not the stuff you're using. HGH costs to much to be using an OTC with it, but it's your money. On the OTC stuff you'll get more info from the supplement forum

JohnnyB

Oh yeah anything OTC isn't an AAS it's a prohormone that's why it can be sold OTC. AAS's are a controlled substance

JohnnyB

Quote Originally Posted by nsashbl
    Marlin, gains come from eating, training and sleeping. Test gains are proportionate to those factors.

I know no one that was ever happy messing with PH verses real gear. Good luck though....
    so what the F^ck are you trying to say? eat less, train less, and sleep less if i want to gain slower? no thanks id rather just try somethign more mild.

johnyb you have a valid point. this is the reason im debating using real test in it. these 2 otc products produce some remarcable gains though i dont know if youve ever researched them. there both injectables, and its not uncommon for someone to gain 20-25 pounds on a cycle similar to mine.

Quote Originally Posted by marlin444
    so what the F^ck are you trying to say? eat less, train less, and sleep less if i want to gain slower? no thanks id rather just try somethign more mild.
    What I'm saying is that if you don't want to gain as much, don't eat as much. I've seen many people grow like weeds with small amounts of test, and seen many take large amounts and grow minimumly from 1g/wk. The guys that diet correctly and so forth gain more. I have also seen people shut themselves down with prohormones and end up worse off.

Your gonna shut down, so use a small amount of test, and if ya want slow gains use EQ, Primo, or Deca with it. 4-5 kits of gh costs some cash, so make the best use of it.

block is offline Associate Member
    both of those work and work wery well but they have to be injectables or they are crap. these are not prohormones. they are now also controlled substance.

1-Testosterone is what is known as a “double bond isomer” of testosterone. It is also known as 17-hydroxyandrost-1-ene-3-one or Androst-1-ene or A1E. Although chemically, the only difference between testosterone and 1-Testosterone is the position of the double bond, pharmacologically the two products are quite different.1-testosterone is over 7 times as anabolic as testosterone. That makes 1-testosterone far more potent, surpassing even most synthetic anabolic steroids .

4-androstenediol appears to exhibit greater promotion of recovery perhaps through its ability to increase HCT and RBC to a marked degree. 4-Androstenediol has a very pronounced effect on nerve excitation as well.

block - cheers tothat. nsa are you the same nsa from outlaw?

toolman is offline Banned
    Marlin,

First, you want to run the gh for awhile before you start the test. You have to give it 9-12 weeks to start before your igf levels are where they should be for growth. Also, if it is your first time, start at 2iu and ramp up from there. Im on my first gh cycle, and thats how I started and I have had very few sides like others get when starting too quickly.

As for prohormones, I can't speak from experience as I have never used them but I have not met a guy I know in the gym, or on here, that says they are worth anything versus real AS.

Not sure what your cycle history is but If I recall you were on deca your last cycle, or maybe I have you confused. If you want lean gains with little sides, goo with 500 test E or cyp and 400 eq. Start that on week 9 or 10 into your gh cycle. Then run it about 14 weeks and stay on the gh for a total of 6 months if you can afford it.

I speak only from research on this as I am presently running the same exact thing for the first time, so it will be interesting to see what RedB or any of the other guys have to say. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    Marlin,

First, you want to run the gh for awhile before you start the test. You have to give it 9-12 weeks to start before your igf levels are where they should be for growth. Also, if it is your first time, start at 2iu and ramp up from there. Im on my first gh cycle, and thats how I started and I have had very few sides like others get when starting too quickly.

As for prohormones, I can't speak from experience as I have never used them but I have not met a guy I know in the gym, or on here, that says they are worth anything versus real AS.

Not sure what your cycle history is but If I recall you were on deca your last cycle, or maybe I have you confused. If you want lean gains with little sides, goo with 500 test E or cyp and 400 eq. Start that on week 9 or 10 into your gh cycle. Then run it about 14 weeks and stay on the gh for a total of 6 months if you can afford it.

I speak only from research on this as I am presently running the same exact thing for the first time, so it will be interesting to see what RedB or any of the other guys have to say. Good luck!

i think im doing 10 months of gh hhe so there whoudl be time for a test cycle later on in the cycle.

I;d go with the cycle then a low dose for 6-8 weeks then back up on the test

JohnnyB

Thread Information