Thread: gh AND T-3

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member

gh AND T-3

do you think if you have been on gh long term....you could run t-3 longer or even till tou get off gh...Iam not very educated on this subject so any advice would help...I was just talking to a guy who said his doctor perscribed him 50mcg's a day when on perscribed GH...making me think dangerous thoughts...

kaorialfred is offline Member
    bump

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Yes you can at low doses of 12.5-25mcg ed, since your friend was prescipted it he'll be monitored by a Doc, so he'll be okay.

JohnnyB

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    Yes you can at low doses of 12.5-25mcg ed, since your friend was prescipted it he'll be monitored by a Doc, so he'll be okay.

JohnnyB
    thanks as always johnnyB

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    No prob Bro

JohnnyB

marlin444 is offline Associate Member
    what exactly does t3 do while on GH? ive read its a great stack, but a great stack for what?

Quote Originally Posted by marlin444
    what exactly does t3 do while on GH? ive read its a great stack, but a great stack for what?
    cutting

letmein is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by K$I$N$G$P$I$N
    do you think if you have been on gh long term....you could run t-3 longer or even till tou get off gh...Iam not very educated on this subject so any advice would help...I was just talking to a guy who said his doctor perscribed him 50mcg's a day when on perscribed GH...making me think dangerous thoughts...
    I have been running GH, T3, T-Cyp, and Arimidex for over 2 years straight. I have maintained my bf% under 10 for over a year and have been able to lower my GH dose from 4iu's/day to 1/2 iu per day. I will only get off of this in the case of a nuclear war or something similar.

Quote Originally Posted by letmein
    I have been running GH, T3, T-Cyp, and Arimidex for over 2 years straight. I have maintained my bf% under 10 for over a year and have been able to lower my GH dose from 4iu's/day to 1/2 iu per day. I will only get off of this in the case of a nuclear war or something similar.
    do you know if your thyriod will be okay when your done taking T3?Have you had it checked?I'd run T-3 along side the GH I already run year round if it didn't require me to go on permanant thyroid therapy...or as you said what if something crazy happened like we did have a war and you turn into a fat ass because your thyroid doesn't work...

letmein is offline Associate Member

GH and T-3

Quote Originally Posted by K$I$N$G$P$I$N
    do you know if your thyriod will be okay when your done taking T3?Have you had it checked?I'd run T-3 along side the GH I already run year round if it didn't require me to go on permanant thyroid therapy...or as you said what if something crazy happened like we did have a war and you turn into a fat ass because your thyroid doesn't work...

My doc assures me that at 25mcg my thyroid would recover fine. I get 100 t-3 from mexico for 9.00. At one per day I have several years worth on hand. Maybe I should calculate a lifetime supply and stock up just in case .

Quote Originally Posted by letmein
    My doc assures me that at 25mcg my thyroid would recover fine. I get 100 t-3 from mexico for 9.00. At one per day I have several years worth on hand. Maybe I should calculate a lifetime supply and stock up just in case .
    Iam thinking of buying cases of t-3,GH and enth to go in my bomb shelter myself... and some weights might be a good idea anyways thanks for the info bro....

Thread Information