250plus is offline New Member

Unhappy If I buy a 5mg vial of powdered IGF1 how will I split/store it. Lotta $ to waste!!!!!

Hi guys,

Long time lurker here but just actually registered today. For your info Im 252lbs 18% BF at 6'2 feet tall.

I have read pretty much all there is on the net about IGF1, and am a long term user of GH/AAS.

Im wanting to save a bit of cash, so will buy a 5mg vial of IGF1 LR3.

However, If I use 6 weeks on, 4 off, then 6 weeks on as planned - thats a long time to have it reconstituted for. My supplier gives it with 0.9% sodium chloride solvent (10ml in total).

Can I leave it in the FREEZER in a whole load of syringes, or can I dilute then split it into say 4 sterile vials I have (which are massive - i.e. 10ml) and put them in the freezer? Or should I dilute then freeze a whole load of slin-pins.

Some people have told me its fine in the sodium chloride (Pharmacia & Upjohn), others say I need vinegar. I also have some bacteriosatic water around which most say is unnacceptable to use.

I would really appreciate the kind help of those "in the know" on this board.

Im going to post a journal of my results too.

Thanks in advance

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I'm not sure how long it'll last with the vinegar and water solution, but if you use BA and put it in the frezzer, it can last a couple of years.

RedBaron know more about the vinegar/water solutin, maybe he'll add some info here

JohnnyB

Just curious as to how much you paid, fi you don't want to post it pm me

JohnnyB

mixxin is offline Junior Member
    Bump.

I just received my 5mg vial of IGF-1 receptor grade (El Ramoz). I also need to know how to best split it and store it to keep the unused portions safe for future use. I am thinking to reconstitute the 5mg with 5 ml of water and then put 1ml into separate vials for storage. The question is how to best store this? Freezing temp? What's the shelf life once reconstituted?
    Last edited by mixxin; 11-30-2004 at 07:45 PM.

250plus is offline New Member
    Thanks. Anyone know how long freezing in NaCL will last (0.9%).

As long as its ok after 16 weeks which would see me to the end of my second 6 weeks (i.e. 6 on, 4 off, 6on).

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    I'm not sure how long it'll last with the vinegar and water solution, but if you use BA and put it in the frezzer, it can last a couple of years.

RedBaron know more about the vinegar/water solutin, maybe he'll add some info here

JohnnyB
    I thought I read RB saying you should not reconstitute igf with BA as it will damage it. Also, would ice crystals from freezing it dammage the protien? I know your not supposed to freeze gh, at least the vials on the jinotropin say to store above freezing temp.

Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    I thought I read RB saying you should not reconstitute igf with BA as it will damage it. Also, would ice crystals from freezing it dammage the protien? I know your not supposed to freeze gh, at least the vials on the jinotropin say to store above freezing temp.
    I didn't see that nbut all the salers of LR3 put it in BA and it works fine

JohnnyB

Here's the post by RB

http://67.18.108.244//showthread.php?t=132781

JohnnyB

Thread Information