Thread: HGH and Gyno..

nbavosa is offline Junior Member

HGH and Gyno..

Well if you had read my past posts you would know that I had puffy nipps from a past cycle (about 2 years ago) that never went away even with nolvadex etc.
    Now after using growth for about 2.5 months I have small hard lumps under each nipple which leads me to believe that Yes HGH does aid in the growth of GYNO (breast TISSUE).
    I have an app. with a plastic surgeon on the 20th and I am interested to see what he will say. Has anyone had gyno from test etc and then had it removed and continued HGH? I really do not want to stop the GH but I guess I will have to see, also my regular doctor is going to try see if he writes it up as very painful maybe insurance will pay for it. I am going to get an ultra sound this week (bi lateral cystic breast) from my doctor as well.

nsashbl is offline Associate Member
    Similar situation here. Nolva is working for me and the surgeon said it is not worth surgery. Read my thread... http://67.18.108.244/showthread.php?t=135918

I think dropping the gh may be the answer, but I'm still figuring it out. Doc told me to run with 1iu/ed for now.

Thread Information