Carth is offline Associate Member

Hold Up!!! Wtf!!!??

Ok...what is the purpose of taking GH alone? Is it to get ripped by losing BF? And its good to use with Insulin /T3 for a bulker...right? But now I'm hearing and reading that GH causes bloat! And gyno! Then how the hell is this good to use during a cutting cycle!?

I've been taking 2ius per day ED for the last 2 years of my GH HRT. And up until 2 weeks ago, i upped the dose to 4ius per day. And now I'm bloated and I'm getting gyno! WTF! And you know.....this past summer I was taking Tren with Dostinex and was starting to get gyno. I thought it was the Tren. But that couldn't be if I was taking Dostinex. And I have taken Tren before and never got gyno. But then again...I never used Tren with GH before.

I guess it turned out that the cause of my gyno was because of the GH! Luckily Nolvadex got rid of the gyno for me. So what does this mean bros? That GH causes bloat and gyno? And it never goes away? Then what the hell is its purpose then? Whats all this crap I hear and read that taking GH will get you ripped!!! Then how is it that the pros take so much GH and they don't look bloated?

Bros! Help me out here! I'm confused big time! So GH is not good to use as a cutting drug then?

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I've never run it alone or gotten bloat from it but I've never went over 3iu a day either. I've been reading about people getting bloat and gyno from HGH, I'm wondering if it has to do with age.

Maybe we need to do a poll on how old these people are that get bloat and gyno from HGH

JohnnyB

over40mule is offline Junior Member
    I'm 43 and started getting Gyno @ 2 IU a day si I had to throw in some nolvedex + proviron . Its now gone

What the hell causes it though? Why would GH cause gyno? How???

block is offline Associate Member
    here is a thought gh ups you test which then ups you E some hrt doc now give ana with it to stop this. the bloat is normal it will go away if you lower your dose if you want a better combo 2ius gh + 30mcg igf1 you wont bloat as much from that.

block

Ana??? What the hell is ana? If your talking about Adex thats BS! I took Adex along with Gh this past summer and still got gyno and some minor bloat. Gh does not raise Test. Where did you get that from? That too is BS.

block is offline Associate Member
    that is just what happened with me with gh. test went from 600 to 800 E went from 24 to 132 took adex test went to 1000 E went to 27 .5mged I was just giving you a thought as what it might be as this is what happened to me.

block

bigcat3727 is offline Junior Member
    im interested in this also.. ive been on jino for coming on 3 months and ive noticed some bloat as well... I just started my cycle of 1g test e, 600mg EQ, 500mg tren enthantate, and 1mg arimidex eod if this doesnt work to put down bloat I may move to some AR L-dex.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    What doses are you starting at? If your starting at a dose to high for your body to process it can cause bloat. you guys may need to work your way up to the dose you're going to use.

JohnnyB

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    I dont think what your experiencing is actual gyno, which would be enlargement or formation of breast tissue, it is just severe bloating.

WHen you hold tons of water from using something like GH, it can/will make your nipples puffy from the quantity of sub-q water in your body. I think if you discontinued the GH usage the "gyno" like symptoms would entirely vanish as would the bloating.

I dont think what your experiencing is actual gyno, which would be enlargement or formation of breast tissue, it is just severe bloating.

WHen you hold tons of water from using something like GH, it can/will make your nipples puffy from the quantity of sub-q water in your body. I think if you discontinued the GH usage the "gyno" like symptoms would entirely vanish as would the bloating.

sorry bout the glitchy double post!

Bros...what I got is actual gyno. There are lumps in my nips.

Well, I already upped the dose from 2ius to 4ius per day as of 2.5 weeks ago. And I start my cycle this Monday which will last 10 weeks. At around week 3 or 4, I will increase the GH to 6ius and add slin to that for about 5 weeks.

And you know...this past summer the GH was really helping me lose fat. But I just couldn't lose the **** baby tiny bit of water weight that I had. Could it have been the GH? Maybe if I would have dropped the GH, I would have lost the tiny bit of water and looked even more cut up.

marlin444 is offline Associate Member
    you probibly already had the tissue from a previous cycle. now when your taking the growth hormone , it is hogging it all, like a tumor. i bet you thats what it is. you probibly had a tiney little bit of boobie tissue layin under your nip that you never even knew about. now that tissue is suckin up the GH like a 14 year old girl.

**** bro!! Your right on the money. I have had this very,very tiny baby bit of gyno tissue left over from a cycle that I did about 3 years ago. But like I said...very micro tiny. So what is going on then really? Elaborate further if you can please.

nsashbl is offline Associate Member
    Carth, read my thread on EF and what Ulter had to say.

Which one is it?

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigcat3727
    im interested in this also.. ive been on jino for coming on 3 months and ive noticed some bloat as well... I just started my cycle of 1g test e, 600mg EQ, 500mg tren enthantate, and 1mg arimidex eod if this doesnt work to put down bloat I may move to some AR L-dex.

arimidex and l-dex are the same thing bro.

l-dex didnt do **** for me, so i switched to femara and **** let me tell u the difference ! femara kept me dry on 1500mg/week of test E

marlin444 is offline Associate Member
    id come off the gh for a bit. those boobies of yours are hoging a good majority of it up anyway. Allmost like a cancer cell would. it puts out a bunch of transport veins and gives the tissue priority over the rest of the body. so if i were you, id come off for a week, 2 weeks, 3 or how ever it long it takes you to take care of the lump till its TOTALLY gone, then start back up. dont cheat either - or youll have to deal with the problem again.

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by marlin444
    id come off the gh for a bit. those boobies of yours are hoging a good majority of it up anyway. Allmost like a cancer cell would. it puts out a bunch of transport veins and gives the tissue priority over the rest of the body. so if i were you, id come off for a week, 2 weeks, 3 or how ever it long it takes you to take care of the lump till its TOTALLY gone, then start back up. dont cheat either - or youll have to deal with the problem again.
    I thought surgery was the only answer once it is developed?!

maxex is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    I thought surgery was the only answer once it is developed?!
    i thought the samething but everyones different

Thread Information