frogg is offline Associate Member

gonna start gh soon.

I only plan on doing gh and nothing else. I plan on doing 3 months of seritsism but have no idea on how much or how to inject. And when i should inject morning or evening. Do i keep kit in the fridge or just the open portion.

dale is offline Associate Member
    read.read.read

youknowme is offline Member
    I really don't think you're ready to start a gh cycle when you don't even know basics...

dale is offline Associate Member
    even i know the basics but i have MAD questons when i finally get it in front of me.

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    You do not even spell the manufacture correctly! I suggest you wait untill you learn because obviously you know didly.(no pun)

gh

just give me basic info please guys enough with the bs. Can gh be done without aas and will i gain around 10-15lbs? How important is insulin with gh. been told you dont have to do it?

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by frogg
    just give me basic info please guys enough with the bs. Can gh be done without aas and will i gain around 10-15lbs? How important is insulin with gh. been told you dont have to do it?

if all you want is 10-15 lbs, then just do a low test cycle.

gh

i have done test before. abused it matter of fact. i lost most of what i gained. i have been training real hard to point where i wanna vomit for couple of months now. What can i expect to gain on 3 months of gh at 4iu every day? if anyone can help me with this plz reply

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Hey man, in the right hand corner there is a research tab. Type in HGH there and a ton of info will come up for you. Just educate yourself before using. This type of drug isnt something you just start using. Its something you have to learn about, and it doesnt happen in a second, but it will happen. So if you are not in a hurry stick around the board for a while and learn a few things about HGH, that will help you down the track when you start using it. Good luck.

-Gear

Moosepellet is offline Member
    I agree with GEAR. Educate yourself, you should start doing any steriod without know the basics. If you want to only gain ten or fifteen #s, I would recomend doing GH.

Thread Information