nsashbl is offline Associate Member

Jino's to help shoulders

I started a jino cycle almost 2 months ago in attempt to aid my shoulder's. Both have been fixed in the past. I am on HRT and my doc talked me out of using deca , so I was left with GH. I was going to run 4iu's, but he suggested I run 2iu/ed 7 days. For as long as possible. I threw in 1 amp of primo a week for good measure. I'm able to keep at my good weight, (low 190's) and stay lean much easier. So I know thats from the GH, but I don't notice any joint changes. Any suggestions on dose / timing that may be better than what I'm doing? I was thinking I could up the GH, maybe run it 5 on, 2 off. Or maybe up the primo. I have a doc friend that runs 6iu 1 day on, 1 day off. He said it mimicks your own natural production and works well.

Any thought appreciated.....

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Dam where are you guys finding these Dr that will prescribe HGH, I have low HGH and it's been a year + and the Doc still hasn't given my a script

JohnnyB

No script bro. He'll sell it, but at $12 an IU! I have Jino's. Not something FDA approved, and not exactly ok with my doc. He does know though.

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    [QUOTE=JohnnyB]Dam where are you guys finding these Dr that will prescribe HGH, I have low HGH and it's been a year + and the Doc still hasn't given my a script . If you need some info PM me.

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    I had SLAP repair back in mMay, I am going to run Jin's at 4 i.u. a day for 5 on/2 off for about months..I heard that it can assist in the recovery..

Bama, I had a slap repair many moons ago on my right, and had my left done almost 2 years ago. After my left I did some var during rehab, then a primo/var run a few months later. My pt could not believe how fast I healed. Left shoulder feels like a million bucks. Right one is messed up again, but no tears. Good luck....

Well, I got blood results back today. I had my doc run labs because I started to get a lump under my nip. After the labs I started Nolva at 40mg/ed. My E is fine, test is fine, Prolactin ok. Beta-HCG was negative, (test for breast cancer). He said we can run Progesterone, because now we don't know what is causing the lumps. Last time it happened we could not do labs because I got on Nolva quickly.

I'm only running my HRT Test and HCG. Then 2iu/ed of GH and 100 mg/wk of Primo. Anyone got any thoughts??

Quick update. I'm dropping the Primo and running Deca starting this week. Haven't decided on the dose, but want to get some shoulder aid. Getting really lean on this gh/primo combo. Had my bf tested by the same guy that has done it for 5 years today. Came out at 8.2%, so I lost almost 2% since August. Not my goal, but I'm still impressed.

Thread Information