Thread: GH for recovery

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member

GH for recovery

Hey bros,

I know GH accelerates growth, which is why i was wondering, how useful would it be to me in aiding the recovery of my broken ankle?

If anyones ever broken a bone and been on GH and knows how much it sped up recovery id be really interested to know

thanks

map

nsashbl is offline Associate Member
    Ulter used it after neck surgery with stunning results. He posted before and after xray's somewhere a while ago. I know dr. Skruggs in CA uses gh and Deca for post surgery patients.

ProVet is offline Banned
    Lets just say that Deca along with HGH is an ultimate healing and rehabilitating stack.

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    would deca + gh help for even me with an ankle problem?

I think your going to get a yes answer from most.

ProVet is offline Banned
    I am speaking from experience. Car wreck...crushed ankle...at 95 % 2 yrs later with a 600lb squat and 1300lb leg press...yes there is nothing better!!!

This is my experience and not to be confused with medical advice. Provet does not warrant any advice given.

Hey provet. I was using 100mg/wk Prim, 100mg/wk Cyp with 2iu/ed GH. Trying to aid shoulder issues. Decided to drop the Primo and run some Deca . Took first shot today of 300mg with my 1/2cc Test. Was not sure if I should runn 300mg for a while then drop to 200 or less? I was told by a few experienced bro's to start with 300mg though. May also up the gh. Any thoughts??

ProVet is offline Banned
    Well...IMO...It is a perfect dosage for your type of issue which is probably from heavy lifting...Correct?? Anyways a lot of Bro's do not realize that when dealing with an injury and deca you do not want to get to strong or make it better to quick. The slower the recovery using deca the better. If we use it in higher milligram the recovery will be much quicker which will make us think we can go back to lifting heavy again. I would go with the 300 ew and keep it there for 12 to 15 weeks. Just because the pain goes away does not mean the ligaments are healed. Take it slow and then once you get off you should not notice any more pain unless you re-injure that area again. *this is based on prior experience and should not be taken as medical advice

Yea, I have had both shoulders fixed. This one was done many years ago and I injured it a few months ago barefoot waterskiing. So I have taken it easy in the gym since. Can't do much chest and shoulders, so I just stay out of the pain range. I'm not one to show off by maxing, so I should be good. Thanks bro, k to ya.

Thread Information