Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer

what to tell insurance.....?

Hey bro's,
    Heres my situation..... I wanna start a gh cycle but i want to make sure my growth plated have fused..... My doctor will need to tell insurance why.... otherwise i'll end up having to pay.

Have any of you guys gotten tested? What'd you tell your doc?

My doc knows about my aas usage and i'll tell him about the GH..... He doesn't approve..... but then again he can't stop me. Is there any valid reason for wanting to know if your growth placed have fused?

thanks bro's,
    ~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Does he know off the record? Because if that info is in your chart, it will cause problems down the road with other insurances

JohnnyB
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard
    Hey bro's,
    Heres my situation..... I wanna start a gh cycle but i want to make sure my growth plated have fused..... My doctor will need to tell insurance why.... otherwise i'll end up having to pay.

Have any of you guys gotten tested? What'd you tell your doc?

My doc knows about my aas usage and i'll tell him about the GH..... He doesn't approve..... but then again he can't stop me. Is there any valid reason for wanting to know if your growth placed have fused?

thanks bro's,
    ~Haz~

yes it's off the record

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    yeah bro,i had to steal my file about 10 months ago because i made the mistake of telling my doctor and then i got in an accident in work where i lost some time,they wanted me to give them permission to access my records for workers comp,if they would have gotten that file i would have been fired,so i made an appoint and they always put you in the rm for 15min waiting on the doc,so i just grabed my file from the door and never went back,they called me for months,i told them i didnt have it,i had a family emergancy and had to leave...you would be surprised at the things they write in your file.i was

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard
    yes it's off the record
    if you have never seen your file,dont be so sure

kaorialfred is offline Member
    What kind of Dr. are you guys seeing. I always ask them what they are writing down. As a matter of fact I always try and look at the file before the Dr. comes into the office. Hazard I got some issues so it's no a big deal to me. My insurance company has taken care of me all the way. Right now I in the process of interveiwing sergeons for gyno maybe. With my insurance company approved list of providers. Now my script for GH is suppose to start in Jan. That's from my Endo. She's done 3 IGF test and we spoken to the special injections divisons from the insurance pharmacy to discuss the diffrent brands they carry and delivery system. I suspect a very good price because the rep said I am fully covered under my plan for growth-hormone.

Not sure on this but shouldn't your growth plates already closed assuming your over 30?

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    They close around 22-25 some sooner, they close when you reach maturation. So they close at the same time or round about, that you hormonal system is fully devoloped

JohnnyB

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    yeah bro,i had to steal my file about 10 months ago because i made the mistake of telling my doctor and then i got in an accident in work where i lost some time,they wanted me to give them permission to access my records for workers comp,if they would have gotten that file i would have been fired,so i made an appoint and they always put you in the rm for 15min waiting on the doc,so i just grabed my file from the door and never went back,they called me for months,i told them i didnt have it,i had a family emergancy and had to leave...you would be surprised at the things they write in your file.i was
    That's pretty funny, you've got some balls!

Quote Originally Posted by jerseyboy
    That's pretty funny, you've got some balls!
    it was actually my lawyers idea,he said it was mine and they couldnt do anything to me but i still felt like a degenerate

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by jerseyboy
    you've got some balls!
    So he should, he is almost 300 pounds. If I was almost 300 pounds I would have all the balls in the world too heh, lucky bastard.

so if they can't do anything to you.... can i just tell him i want my **** file back..... or do i hafta be sneaky about it and if they do catch me... they can't do anything....

- Knockout_Power

yea they write crazy stuff in your file...especially if your an athlete...and they usually dont write when your there so you cant watch what they are writing...i stole my file one time to look and was shocked..

SouthSideSteve is offline New Member
    You should be able to go in and ask to see your file, to read it and see whats been written down in it etc. HIPAA has really cracked down on how many people can see your file, so Id imagine unless you gave them permission to tell someone about your history or had to for work/insurance purposes, nobody will see it. But I wouldnt tell a doctor about juice anyway, unless I knew him for awhile and trusted that it would be off the record.

Thread Information