Thread: HGH for life?

codexp03 is offline New Member

HGH for life?

I知 turning 26 next week and I知 getting ready to start growth for the first time at 4IU/day 5 days/week. I知 thinking about staying on it permanently (until I cease to exist). If cost were no factor is this a good idea? Or am I starting too young? I知 hoping that by starting now I can slow down the aging process. I値l probably cut back to 2 IU/day after my initial 5 months. Good idea or bad? If you could afford it would you do it? I need some opinions from you experienced users who have been on awhile.

miamitetheu is offline New Member

help for first time user

I finally get my jintropin and e need same help,,,I plane too take 2IU a day ..My goal is loose fat and gain some muscle,,,anybody can't help with my diet and i wanna now if a have too take insulin whit the hgh....Sorry for my ingles(*(I am 23 years 202 pound 6'1)

Iowa is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by miamitetheu
    I finally get my jintropin and e need same help,,,I plane too take 2IU a day ..My goal is loose fat and gain some muscle,,,anybody can't help with my diet and i wanna now if a have too take insulin whit the hgh....Sorry for my ingles(*(I am 23 years 202 pound 6'1)
    you should start your own thread bro
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails HGH for life?-misc5.jpg  

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by codexp03
    I知 turning 26 next week and I知 getting ready to start growth for the first time at 4IU/day 5 days/week. I知 thinking about staying on it permanently (until I cease to exist). If cost were no factor is this a good idea? Or am I starting too young? I知 hoping that by starting now I can slow down the aging process. I値l probably cut back to 2 IU/day after my initial 5 months. Good idea or bad? If you could afford it would you do it? I need some opinions from you experienced users who have been on awhile.
    That would be nice unless some future clinical study shows that extended use will make you grow a tail or something crazy.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by codexp03
    If you do decide to try GH for the first time, I'd start @ 2iu/day and ramp up the dosage gradually...JMO

Thread Information