Thread: holy sh*t

jon jon is offline Junior Member

holy sh*t

i'm extremely bloated, after two weeks of jino, when will it go away? do i have to stop jino for it to stop, i hate the bloated look,

mixxin is offline Junior Member
    I had/have the same problem.. It gets reduced after a month or so, but not all the way. You have to watch your sodium intake and drink plenty of water..A little cardio/sweating helps as well. How many IU's are you on?

jon jon is offline Junior Member
    i just moved up to 2 ius, the bloat is mainly in my stomach but i can notice some in my arms as well

JoeyJuice is offline Banned
    im on my second-3rd week of 4-5 ius and im alil bloated

JoeyJuice is offline Banned
    doesent jino START to get you really ripped after 12-15 weeks

big4nuthin is offline Associate Member

My girl was on 2 iu's and boy was she bloated!

she put 5 lbs of water on in 3 weeks, so I am taking her down real slow to 1 iu. I am up to 6 iu's ED and can say that I am definately a little bloated especially in the face. However I am gettin bigger, everyone is asking what I am on.

frank_frank is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big4nuthin
    she put 5 lbs of water on in 3 weeks, so I am taking her down real slow to 1 iu. I am up to 6 iu's ED and can say that I am definately a little bloated especially in the face. However I am gettin bigger, everyone is asking what I am on.

how long did it take u to get up to 6ius??

same thing with me, after 3 weeks I was up 15lbs approaching 300lbs. My hands, face, and stomach were all bloated, it has gone down but am def still bloated. I just finished week 6. I took some left over taraxatone I had lying around just to temprarily see myself without as much water and boy it made a differemce, after 2 days of taking it I had dropped a lot of water.....but as we know this is just a temprary effect....****ty

Thread Information