Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member

Whats the point of taking HGH if IGF-1 is what causes the Growth?

I have been reading up on HGH and IGF-1. What I read was that the main growth from HGH is its abilty to make your body produce IGF-1. Well if I was gonna take IGF-1 long R3, What would be the additional benifits of supplementing with HGH??

Also Does HGH and IGF-1 burn fat even when on a bulking cycle?? If so how does it actually burn/oxidize fat?? I have read a few lengthy articles but none have touched on the subject of fat loss..

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I use HGH because my HGH levels are low and HGH can be used longer then LR3.

On the f/b it can but it'll depend on your diet.

JohnnyB

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    You think for me it would be more benifical to invest in more IGF-1 than HGH??

nbfire is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Anhydro78
    I have been reading up on HGH and IGF-1. What I read was that the main growth from HGH is its abilty to make your body produce IGF-1. Well if I was gonna take IGF-1 long R3, What would be the additional benifits of supplementing with HGH??

Also Does HGH and IGF-1 burn fat even when on a bulking cycle?? If so how does it actually burn/oxidize fat?? I have read a few lengthy articles but none have touched on the subject of fat loss..
    i was thinking the same thing. just recently i bought a few kits of gh and now im thinking i should have invested in igf 1. so i might just get some igf 1 and use it in combonation with my gh and aas when i do my aas cycle.

NewBreed is offline Associate Member
    A combo definteley is the best way to go,refering to your question hgh is directly breaking down fatty acids from adipose tissue,after allowibg the cells to be upregulated for slin sensitivity and thus the energy from the broken down fats.

Thread Information