Thread: bloat from gh

nbfire is offline New Member

bloat from gh

i just started taking jins about 2 weeks ago and now im holding quite a bit of water. i ramped up slowly and im only at 2 ius a day. it sort of worries me cause i plan to go to 4 iu's a day but then i can't even imagine how bloated ill look when i up to 4 ius and taking test too. is there any OTC stuff that can help? E/C/A ? i need to know what i can do to drop this water.

bump

Hey bro, I did the same thing started low and by the time I reached 2.5ius a day at a about week 3-4 I was up 17 lbs my hands and face were swollen as hell. I took 2 days off and as I continued I lost most of the bloat. If you read the insert that comes with jin it clearly states that 50-60% of users get moderate water retention after intiation of therapy. This is just your bodys initial reaction, the bloat will go down. I just finished week 6 and am just begining to notice fat loss. So just keep pushing and it will go down, this is completely normal.

Quote Originally Posted by IGOTJUICE007
    Hey bro, I did the same thing started low and by the time I reached 2.5ius a day at a about week 3-4 I was up 17 lbs my hands and face were swollen as hell. I took 2 days off and as I continued I lost most of the bloat. If you read the insert that comes with jin it clearly states that 50-60% of users get moderate water retention after intiation of therapy. This is just your bodys initial reaction, the bloat will go down. I just finished week 6 and am just begining to notice fat loss. So just keep pushing and it will go down, this is completely normal.
    hey thanks for the info, it's good to know that it will subside eventually and thats what i was concerned about.

Thread Information