Alexander the Graet is offline Associate Member

two questions about HGH and IGF-1

Is it worth to run HGH by itself? and how does IGF-1 work and is it needed for hgh to work better! Is IGF-1 produced domestic, underground, pharmaceutical, with prescription?

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    HGH is good but best when run with AAS. You don't need LR3 with HGH but they can be used together. LR3 IGF-1 is a research product and the patent holders are from down under(Aussies), it is pharmaceutical grade.

JohnnyB

thanks JohnnyB I plan on using GH for 6 months 5 days on 2 off and start test and equipoise on the last 3 months!

what about GH and slin! slin being used 4 weeks on 4 weeks of?

Bro I would start the test/eq with the HGH, run the HGH through PCT, go ed with the HGH. You need to dolots of research before using slin.

JohnnyB

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    Do not know your age but if you are 25yrs & younger you may not wish to use HGH. It is more effective as we age and can use it alone for a long time. Just do not expect very big gains. Never used IGF-1 so I cannot comment on that but supplementing some test with HGH is all you need imo.

thanks bro! I am 32 I have read in some other treds that GH should be ran for at least 2 to 3 months before throwing AAS in the mix but meybe thats wrong! but if I have to start them together I will have to wait about 3 to 4 months before I start GH and ASS since I just finished a 3 month cycle of test and tren ! but I was thinking of starting GH right after PCT of this cycle!

Go ahead and wait, you want the HGH to be at it's peak when you start pct, that's why you start it when you start the cycle

JohnnyB

thanks bro! I will wait then! and by the way I have done slin before it is gh and IGF that I needed help with I been doing a lot of research on GH and IGF but I think that for now GH is the way for me to go! IGF will be something for the future years! I want to build my body safely and slowly! I did a couple of months slin one on one off and I gained about 6 lbs in those months but some bf too maybe because my diet was not very strict of I went over the carbs for safety reasons only. am a Registered nurse so I use slin every day on my patients and I monitor their BS daily and throughout the day.

Thread Information