Thread: Slin question

c5529 is offline Member

Slin question

I've been researching slin use quite a bit and am ready to try a cycle with it.....My question is about purchasing it at a local pharmacy (in USA). This may be a dumb question, but how should I ask for it from the pharmacist? Are there any questions that I should be prepared to answer? Thanks Bros......

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    only thing that you can get without a script is humalin r.... Its really best to use humalog... search around and find a pharmacy in canada that will ship to you...

FireFighterMuscle is offline New Member
    Dont you think Humalog might be a bit risky for a first cycle? I think Humulin-R would be your best bet. But i am a newbie to all this, im preparing for my first cycle myself.

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    what? why? No humalog shot IM is clear by about 2 hours. why make it 4-6 hours? thats more time for bad things to happen

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by FireFighterMuscle
    Dont you think Humalog might be a bit risky for a first cycle? I think Humulin-R would be your best bet. But i am a newbie to all this, im preparing for my first cycle myself.
    No matter what you use, you always want to make sure its easy to use especially if you are a newbie. Humalin-R is a lot more of pain in the ass to use compared to Humalog becacuse of its on-set time and its activity period. Humalog is just a less more of a hassle to use, therefore is a better option for somene that is inexperienced in this area.

IMO Humalog is the better option. Its fast acting and its out of your system quicker so in essence there is a smaller window for hypoglycemia.

c5529 is offline Member
    Thanks everyone. I really appreciate the help.

Thread Information