frogg is offline Associate Member

confused and need lots of help..

ok maybe this is not the place to post but gonna give it a go. seems like i get abused alot but researching like crazy and cant really find any solid answers.

i am relatively thin and i feel that i am one of those hard gainers 5'10" 185lbs 33yo good structure though broad shoulders, big chest just not thick about 10% bf. always wondering why i put so much time at the gym and never gain while others f*** around and get big. My metabolism is very fast. weird thing is i get a great pump and look hugh just cant keep it.

are there any test to do at doctors regarding amino acids etc or testosterone ?

ok. should i go with gh or aas?

and if i go with gh how many kits will be needed? and how many weeks into my program do i introduce aas? and what kind. test/deca ? and how do i keep my gains from a combo of gh and aas?

would appreciate if someone would plz help

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    If you're having a hard time gaining wait you shouldn't be turning to gar and GH. You need to look at your diet and training routine. Search AR's diet and training section. Plenty of information there.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I'd say eat more.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I agree, take a look at your diet, see how much protein your eating. If you have a fast metabilism eat something before bed that has a good amount of good fats in it. Like a PBJ with 1 or 2 galls of milk, the protien in milk gels in the stomach and the fats in the PB will slow your metabilism. Make sure you use natural PB.

JohnnyB

Thread Information