MacDad22 is offline Junior Member

Strange bumps from Jino

Bros-

I've been using 2UI 6 on 1 off now for a month. I have not had many sides. About the middle of the first week I had slight carple for a coulpe of days. Depending on my diet I notice a little water retention that raised my BP a little. All of the good stuff has already started.. Great energy, sleeping like a baby, the sex drive of being 20, etc etc..

The only negative so far is that with my olive complexion I have small dark pigmented brown spots that appear to popping A LOT more, which I had expected from the research I did.

Today, I noticed some small bumbs on arms and near my elbow. It looks like pimples but since I never get pimples on arms and they are patched together I don't know what the hell it is.

Has anyone experienced anything like this? I'm concerned now to continue on without know what is happening.

Bumps in advance for some feedback here.

C

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I've never used Jinos so I can't comment

JohnnyB

big4nuthin is offline Associate Member
    On 6 iu's a day of Jino, and no real sides at all, but getting some of the good stuff like more muscl and losing fat.

UPDATE:

Over night the cluster patch of bumps are 50% or so smaller. In fact they could be chigger or mosquito bites as they kinda resemble them now, it is Dallas. I had also found a small patch on the middle of my back, same thing as above.

Who knows what they where, but the good thing is that they appear to be going away, which is good cause I got over 300iu left and plan on using every drop.

Thanks Bros.. will keep you posted when bumps are completely gone.

FYI

Bumps gone. Also took 2 days off this weekend cause I was traveling, lost the bloat, and noticed a considerable difference in body fat ( this is at one month in ). Granted I got a lot of fat too lose :>

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Start back at 1iu for 1 week then go 1.5iu for 1 or 2 week then jump up to 2iu, see if that helps with the bloat

JohnnyB

Johnny-

thanks for the feedback, but I'm gonna stick to 2 IU's 6 on / 1 off for the next six months for a total of 7 months. I will then probably take a month or two off and start back up ( maybe a little less like 1.5 or 1 IU 6/1 to maintain ).

Mild water retention doesn't bother me. Just like drinking a 32 oz Gatorade when only needed 5-6oz

MacDad

Thread Information