Lethalius is offline Junior Member

Long-acting Insulin

Anyone have any experience using longer-acting insulin , such as Humulin-L, N, or U in an aas cycle or in between cycles?

I have used the short-acting Humulin-R up to 10 iu's post workout, with little results, except enhanced pumps. I am thinking of using a longer-acting slin in between cycles to help maintain size. If I use LR3 IGF-1 in between cycles with pct, I would save the slin for an aas cycle.

-Lethalius

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Most people use Humalin-R or Humalog. No matter what type of Insulin you use, wether its Humalog, Humalin-R, Novarapid, Actrapid etc, long or short acting, they all bring the same results. So you are not going to benefit anymore by using a long acting Insulin, as a matter if fact, most people try and stick with a short acting Insulin such as Humalog as short acting Insulins are a less of a hassle to use because of their on-set time and their activity period. So if you can get some Humalog, then go for it. But like I said, for example just because Humalin-R is long acting, it doesnt mean it will help you maintain more size over Humalog because its short acting. These days no matter what you are trying to achive wether you are cutting up, bulking, trying to maintain size, using AAS, IGF or gH, the best Insulin to use is still the shortest acting one (Humalog).

-Gear

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    use igf with AAS not pct.you will not be taking full advantage of it if you use for pct.slin is a better choice pct

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    use igf with AAS not pct.you will not be taking full advantage of it if you use for pct.slin is a better choice pct
    LR3 IGF-1 is good for PCT many have repoted that it helps with PCT, to preserve gains and restore hpta.

I think anyone trying LR3 IGF-1 for the first time should use it alone to see how their body reacts to it. If you first use it with AAS you don't know if it's the gear or the LR3 that's giving you the results.

JohnnyB

I agree with Gear, slin is slin but with the longer slin you need to watch your fat intake and BG for a longer period of time

JohnnyB

Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    use igf with AAS not pct.
    Thats actually the first time I heard that. I was under the impression that IGF+PCT is beneficial.

Quote Originally Posted by Gear
    Thats actually the first time I heard that. I was under the impression that IGF+PCT is beneficial.
    It is

JohnnyB

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    LR3 IGF-1 is good for PCT many have repoted that it helps with PCT, to preserve gains and restore hpta.

JohnnyB
    OOps, didnt relise you wrote IGF+PCT is all good. Totally skipped past it. Dont worry about me Im only from "down under" . I actually should be in bed considering its 4am.

-Gear

LOL your a night owl

JohnnyB

I believe you guys have cleared me up on the short vs longer acting slin question. I was thinking of using LR3 IGF-1 pct with nolva and hcg , and then take a 4 or 5 week break on the IGF, and then again embed the IGF within the middle of a longer 12-16 week aas cycle. That way you get a pretty good bang for your buck - you are using it pct and again in your cycle. I am using 2iu's of jin hgh year round, and plan to up it to 3ius during any aas cycle. Is slin more risky when used in combo with igf-1 and hgh?

Thanks,

-Lethalius

Quote Originally Posted by Lethalius
    Is slin more risky when used in combo with igf-1 and hgh?

Thanks,

-Lethalius
    Yes.

Your plan s fine, on thenHCG simce you didn't use it during the cycle use 300iu ed for 10 days, 14 at the most. For your next one use it during the cycle at 300-500iu e3 or 5d

JohnnyB

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    I dont understand what are you wanting to "feel"? I was under the impression the most you would "feel" would be a pump. As you should not feel anything as long as you are doing it correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sparkle
    I dont understand what are you wanting to "feel"? I was under the impression the most you would "feel" would be a pump. As you should not feel anything as long as you are doing it correctly.
    Is that regards to Insulin ? If so, then Insulin isnt supposed to give you any sort of feeling. Its just a nutrient pusher. That is its main purpose. However, some people have reported amazing pumps when using Insulin prior to working out. Apart from that, the only other thing you can feel is hypoglycemia symptoms such as dizzyness, sweating, shakes. These are some of the common hypo signs that seem to occur at first when BG levels start to drop below normal.

-Gear

Thanks for the replies bro's. I have some LR3 IGF-1 and Humulin-R on the way.

Thread Information