KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member

GH/T3 help again

Before you flame me for having this post in the wrong section...Listen to my reasons...The steriod questions get alot more activity then the gh/slin section
    My question is,I just got 1000iu GH...Now Ive been running GH for a little over a year now at 3.33 to 5iu's a day...I know gh lowers your thyroid hormones...so my questions are
    Should I keep running GH or should I take a break before busting in the new stash?
    Should I run T3 at 12.5mcg or 25mcg for the rest of this long cycle to compansate for lowered GH levels?
    Do you think there is any long term sides to running T3 with my GH for so long
    Ive seen PPL do it alot on these boards...
    Just wanted to get some different ideas...
    Thanx for the help in advance
    KP

to the top baby

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by K$I$N$G$P$I$N
    Should I keep running GH or should I take a break before busting in the new stash?
    That's up to you, I have heard bros say they take a break from a long cycle and I've heard others that have been on it for 2 or more years.

Should I run T3 at 12.5mcg or 25mcg for the rest of this long cycle to compansate for lowered GH levels?
    Go 12.5

Do you think there is any long term sides to running T3 with my GH for so long
    At a low dose like that no

JohnnyB

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    That's up to you, I have heard bros say they take a break from a long cycle and I've heard others that have been on it for 2 or more years.

Go 12.5

At a low dose like that no

JohnnyB
    thanx again johnnyB

letmein is offline Associate Member

GH/T3 help again

I am 2 years and counting on 2 iu's of G, 200mg ot T and 25mg of cytomel . My levels are rock solid. I look at it like T levels. If I stopped they would return to were they were before I started. That was an unacceptable level. My view is that HRT is a lifetime gig. The results are worth it from my perspective.

Quote Originally Posted by letmein
    I am 2 years and counting on 2 iu's of G, 200mg ot T and 25mg of cytomel. My levels are rock solid. I look at it like T levels. If I stopped they would return to were they were before I started. That was an unacceptable level. My view is that HRT is a lifetime gig. The results are worth it from my perspective.
    and once again thanks for the info letmein..I might have some questions for you in the future...

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Just be sure not to go above 50mcgs/day of t3 because of it's negative effcet on IGF-1BP's, we don't need to waist expensive GH. I usually go 25mcgs/day but 12.5 will suffise like Johnny said.

Quote Originally Posted by Mallet
    Just be sure not to go above 50mcgs/day of t3 because of it's negative effcet on IGF-1BP's, we don't need to waist expensive GH. I usually go 25mcgs/day but 12.5 will suffise like Johnny said.
    thanks mallet didn't know that....

Thread Information