nbavosa is offline Junior Member

Bash me...2 months HGH

I am coming up to 2 mnths on 2IU 6 on 1 off. I do not have before pics but I had a lot of body fat before starting and thats why the doc put me on.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Bash me...2 months HGH-body1.jpg  

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Are you stacking the HGH with something else or are you running it alone?

Taking

well I have a problem with gyno so I can not really go to hard on tests plus my doctor will know and may stop the GH treatment. But he has me on saizen and HCG for now, I was taking arimadex for the puffy nip problem but he took me off becaude I have a small lump under each nip, had Ultra sound I am waiting for results..hope insurance pays for it.

Oh. Are you on the HCG and GH for hypogonadism or other medical issues?

Well, you might drop a few pounds from the GH, but unless you add at least testosterone , you wont get much bang for your buck (ie not much size).

Consider talking to your doc about starting you on TRT (testosterone replacement therapy). A weekly dose of 200-300mg of test with the GH will be far better than no test at all.

I am completly normal and healthy, as far as I know. I found the doctor thru a friend of mine, he is located in jersey city, nj.
    He just took blood a few days later said my gh levels are low and gave me a script, he takes blood every few months to keep an eye on me. He also stated that 99% of people over 23 have low enough levels to get a script..its just a matter of finding a doctor that agrees with gh therapy.
    As faar as the test goes..I am very sensative to the whole gyno thing and even with anti e's I am afaraid of getting bigger lumps than I already have, when my nips are hard you can not see them at all. I think I will stock up on aramidex and nolva and start my own test in janurary.

Quote Originally Posted by nbavosa
    I am completly normal and healthy, as far as I know. I found the doctor thru a friend of mine, he is located in jersey city, nj.
    He just took blood a few days later said my gh levels are low and gave me a script, he takes blood every few months to keep an eye on me. He also stated that 99% of people over 23 have low enough levels to get a script..its just a matter of finding a doctor that agrees with gh therapy.
    As faar as the test goes..I am very sensative to the whole gyno thing and even with anti e's I am afaraid of getting bigger lumps than I already have, when my nips are hard you can not see them at all. I think I will stock up on aramidex and nolva and start my own test in janurary.
    Well, good luck with that. I hope it works out for you.

Stumbo is offline Senior Member
    you look good dude, nice size. Youll look badass once you get cut up.

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    your not looking bad man just stick with it and train hard

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by nbavosa
    He also stated that 99% of people over 23 have low enough levels to get a script..its just a matter of finding a doctor that agrees with gh therapy.
    I don't know about the 23 year old statement, but finding a Doc to prescibe HGH isn't easy. I was 47 when I found out I had low HGH and my Doc still hasn't givrn me a script, punk. Finding a Dr to prescibe isn't easy.

JohnnyB

fatfireman is offline Junior Member

fat lost

hey bro since you dont have a before pic do you have bf % before and after. I'm 27 6' 219lbs about 20 % and I'm getting ready to start a 52 weeker of 2 ius a day and wanted to know what to maybe expect

Thread Information