Oakley is offline Associate Member

Rumors about HGH True Or Not

I have been asking alot of questions from peopl in the gym about hgh. here are some of the things I have heard and cant tell if they are tru false or fall under certain conditions. DO NOT POST IF YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT PLEASE!

1.Hgh opens up your growth plates to allow you to grow taller if you do not work out. Since your muscles do not contract it allows the bone to get bigger in size. Rumor or Truth?

2. If you are not at a point where you are not getting bigger you should not take it due to waste of time and money. (Typical steroid rule but....what the guy was saying was that you should do other steroids in the meantime that hgh really wouldnt do anything)

3.HGH cuts as well as bulks and that on it everything will grow bones, mucles, strength.

4. You should typically take longer than a 6 week period due to body adjusting to it by the time your 6 weeks is up that once your body gets used to it you pretty much done and it basically screws with your body without the results that should come of hgh.

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    RedBaron,

I agree with everything you wrote except the last part about GH possibly being beneficial to take for just 6 weeks. Would you clarify why you think short term use of GH would be at all beneficial when considering the cost of GH and its results versus the same amount of testosterone and/or deca (or other gear) that can be bought and used for a longer period of time for the same price. I believe using GH for that short period of time won't do much aesthetically noticeable. I believe money planned for short cycle of GH would be much better spent on a longer cycle of testosterone, deca, etcetera.

As I understand it, GH is only beneficial if run at a moderate dose over a long period of time.

Oakley is offline Associate Member
    Thanks that cleared up alot of the crap I hear from guys in the gym who act as if they have the knowledge of a god.

Now as to Proportional increases and decreases how can this be controlled obviously there is more to it that just workouts in the gym?

Does it trigger an increase on everything or can you limit it to bone increase to make you taller or muscle? does it work like that.

JoeyJuice is offline Banned
    each iu of gh causes your body to make 7mcg of ifg-1

JoeyJuice is offline Banned
    by bone increase he means your bones become larger in diamater, assuming that your growth plates are closed....either way they get thicker...cave man style

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyJuice
    each iu of gh causes your body to make 7mcg of ifg-1
    That's 4-6mcg

JohnnyB

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Oakley
    I have been asking alot of questions from peopl in the gym about hgh. here are some of the things
    Not a good idea, there's a lot of myth in the gym.

Thread Information