Thread: My Journal

Ironman5151 is offline Associate Member

My Journal

I started my growth this week. The type of growth I'm using is jinotropin. I'm going to keep everyone posted to hopefully help others out along the way. I will be running my growth for 6 months(already got 6 kits) or longer. In Feburary, I will be adding:

1-4 d-bol @ 30mgs a day
    1-12 test e 500mg weekley
    1-12 deca 400mg weekley
    and maybe slin.

I started growth dec 6th taking 1.5 iu's a day. To mix, I added 1ml of bw to my 10iu vial of jinotropin and swirl gently to mix. On my insulin needle, I filled it to 15 units, which I think, should be 1.5iu's. I will be running 1.5iu's this week, then will be upping to 2iu's a day for the following. Then 3iu's, then 4iu's, then will be running 5iu's for the rest of the time.

My current stats:
    Weight: 200
    bf: Around 12% (Not sure. I'm going to get it checked and will add it here)

Measurements:

Bi's:16"
    Waist: 35" (stomach not flexed...just acutal mesaurement..not sure if this is right)
    Quads: 25"
    Calves: 15"

I'm always up for advice. If you see that I'm doing something wrong, please help. I'm just here trying to help others.
    Last edited by Ironman5151; 12-09-2004 at 12:24 PM.

Well today finished up week 1. No big signs yet. I have notice that I sleep a little deeper and I also started sweating a lot in the gym.

Supplents I'm taking:
    ZMA at night
    Multi-vitamin
    whey protein at 10
    caesin protein before bed
    Isotale protein before and after work-out
    Creatine post workout
    glutamine post workout

My diet is pretty clean. I would write it out it but it varies from day to day. Most most of it is just like everyone elses. Well guess that's it. I'll post more after week two.

It seems the hgh is making my lazy. Well not lazy, but I sleep so hard. I don't want to get out of bed in the morings. I would wonder if it was just me, but my partner is doing the same thing as me and getting the same side. Just got me some more b-12, so going to start taking it to hopefully get me going.

kswat is offline Junior Member
    I just started Jintropin at 2 iu's (on my way to 4 iu's for 6-8 months). This is my fifth day. Until I attempted to wake up today I had felt nothing. I cannot recall sleeping as hard as I did last night. It was like coming back from some other dimension. I was able to shake it off pretty quick though.

yeah good luck with yours. My problem is I'm already a lazy person, this just adds to it. Guess it feels good to be able to sleep through a whole night without waking up once. Hadn't slept a whole night in a year or longer.

Picked up some need supplements to add to my list.

Vitamin C and E for post work-out
    Simple Carbs for pre and post work-out shake
    Prolab Caffeine Tablets to take before training

Just finished up week 2. No more signs yet. I'm up two pounds but that just might be from me eating more lately. Next week I'm upping to 3iu's. Going to take 1.5iu's in the moring, and then 1.5iu's in the evening. Been considering insulin but I'm going to wait another week or so. I need more time to read up on it before starting. I was going to add Humalog but some odd reason you have to have a precription for it in my area, so I just picked up a bottle of Humlin-R.

Thread Information