Thread: Humalog

Latimus is offline Banned

Humalog

Alright, just to see if it was true...i went to the local pharm and asked for humalog...30bucks later i have 100U/mL x 10mL...i take a lot of gainer...so i thought it would be a good idea to help myself out with slin....

i was blown away that i could get it that easy....ON, Canada.

i was thinking about running it right after my 4 weeks of dbol were done....although i dont know very much about it..i will research more into it on the weekend.

*I even made a joke to her about how i wished it was this easy to get GH..she chuckled..and that was that...lol

http://www.steroid.com/41.php

the slin section was very interesting.......i guess what happened to me wasnt all that interesting...the drug is readily available..

so im thinking about running 4u after my workouts with my gainer, protein and creatine.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    You can run it whenever you want in your cycle as long as you dont go ON for any longer than 4 weeks, and have a break for about 4 weeks as well. People usually run slin for the first 4 weeks, have a break then run it again in the last 4 weeks of their cycle. Running Insulin in your PCT can be beneficial as well. I see you said you are going to use creatine which I think is a good idea but for additional benefits you may want to use some glutamine as well. Good luck with everything.

-Gear

c5529 is offline Member
    Gear, just curious -- are your recommending the creatine for the whole cycle or just during the PCT phase? THanks

alright great.....so i believe its 10 simple carbs per IU...and then keep around the sugars for a couple hrs...can you please help me set up a dose and PWN

i was thinking starting at 1IU for the first day and keep adding an IU each day until 10IU and then staying at that for 4 weeks...

After the workout i was thinking 50grams isolate, 15grams glutamine, 10grams creatine, 10grams dbol , 100grams dextrose...i have read that fat is terrible with slin.....so i guess i shouldnt take gainer after the workout...any thoughts....are a few grams of fat alright....how long before i can have a fat, protein meal after the injection....how is this looking????

Im a little nervous about the slin......seems like the big times.....is it that bad for you....only if its abused right? the site gives it 5 stars for side effects.....

Quote Originally Posted by c5529
    Gear, just curious -- are your recommending the creatine for the whole cycle or just during the PCT phase? THanks
    Creatine is beneficial throught PCT to help meantain weight but can also be beneficial when using with Insulin . Some people use creatine all throughout their cycle + PCT. I usually just use it while Im on Insulin, and through the PCT phase.

-Gear

Quote Originally Posted by Latimus
    alright great.....so i believe its 10 simple carbs per IU...and then keep around the sugars for a couple hrs...can you please help me set up a dose and PWN

i was thinking starting at 1IU for the first day and keep adding an IU each day until 10IU and then staying at that for 4 weeks...

After the workout i was thinking 50grams isolate, 15grams glutamine, 10grams creatine, 10grams dbol , 100grams dextrose...i have read that fat is terrible with slin.....so i guess i shouldnt take gainer after the workout...any thoughts....are a few grams of fat alright....how long before i can have a fat, protein meal after the injection....how is this looking????

Im a little nervous about the slin......seems like the big times.....is it that bad for you....only if its abused right? the site gives it 5 stars for side effects.....
    Start on about 4IU PWO. Its good to be safe and start on a low dose, but 4IU to start of with is fine, and as a beginner, there is no reason to breach the 10IU mark. After you have your shot, like you said, its 10g of carbs for every 1IU of Insulin . So if you are going to start of with 4IU, then you need to take about 40g of carbs immidietly after your shot. For additional benefits its good to take about 5 - 10g of both glutamine and creatine. So take your carbs, glutamine and creatine immidietly after your injection. 15 minutes later have approx 75g of protein isolate. Avoid eating fatty foods while Insulin is active. If you know much about nutrition this isnt too hard to do. Having a few grams of fat while Insulin is active is fine as it will not be noticible, but keep in mind that having 0 fats while Insulin is active is the best way to go. Just keep your fats at minimum. Your fat intake only matters while slin is active so it really doesnt matter what you eat during the day or before you train and have your slin shot. IMO, Insulin is a little over rated. I dont think its that bad for you. Too much use of any drug is bad for you, and if not used properly then that makes it even worse. There is a right and a wrong way og using drugs. If you are educated enough about what you are doing then you are more on the safe side. Hope everything goes well for you.

-Gear

You should follow something like this...

Train, then immidietly have your Insulin shot followed by your dex (X amount of grams)/creat(5g)/glutamine(5g) intake. 15 minutes later have a protein shake (75g). 1.25hrs later have a solid protein/carb meal with minimum fats (boiled rice with grilled chicken). 2hrs later have another pro/carb meal with minimum fats. Few hrs after that have a protein shake. After all this Insulin would no longer be active in your body therefor you may eat as you usually do. Also, try and avoid sleeping while Insulin is active.

-Gear

c5529 is offline Member
    Thanks Gear. Your posts on insulin are tremendously helpful to all of us.

Quote Originally Posted by c5529
    Thanks Gear. Your posts on insulin are tremendously helpful to all of us.
    Not a problem, anytime.

-Gear

wow thats awesome.....i searched around and couldnt find anything that indepth...thank you very much gear....i followed everything you said....i did 5 IU...it was hard to get it exactly at 5...soo little.....just takin in the gatoraid, isolates, glute, creatine, dbol , little tired though....want to sleep........must fight it..lol

little scary at first....its a nice shot though..i kinda liked it....

thanks again gear

Quote Originally Posted by Latimus
    wow thats awesome.....i searched around and couldnt find anything that indepth...thank you very much gear....i followed everything you said....i did 5 IU...it was hard to get it exactly at 5...soo little.....just takin in the gatoraid, isolates, glute, creatine, dbol , little tired though....want to sleep........must fight it..lol

little scary at first....its a nice shot though..i kinda liked it....

thanks again gear
    Not a problem, and stay awake, dont fall asleep. Hope all goes well for you.

-Gear

http://www.mesomorphosis.com/article...nd-insulin.htm

just thought i would put that up....very helpfull as well.

Thread Information