Thread: GH Question

Starwin is offline Associate Member

GH Question

i know you arent supposed to use gh before you are fully out grown, same with aas. but if one havs alreadt done 3 cycles (real cycles) should he still wait to use gh?

Starwin is offline Associate Member
    bump. anyone pls?

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    What is your age, cycle experience, etc.?

I am 19 years old and on 5ius a day.

To properly determine the safety of GH supplementation you need to have an epiphyseal bone growth study.

It also depends on your goals for your cycle. I am PLANNING on squeezing some extra height out, but have my endocrinologist closely monitoring growth patterns at set intervals.

Either way it can be done safely if the proper precautions are taken, but the problem is, not many people at this age will take the proper precautions!

c5529 is offline Member
    If I read your posts correctly, I'm seeing two different issues: 1) Using GH for bodybuiling and 2) using GH for height....Regarding #2 that's something that is up to you and your dr and I can't help there.....Regarding #1, you are 19 and do not need to introduce GH yet...at your age, your body is pumping out quite a bit of GH naturally.....IMO stay away from GH for a few more years and then look at a cycle.....

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by c5529
    If I read your posts correctly, I'm seeing two different issues: 1) Using GH for bodybuiling and 2) using GH for height....Regarding #2 that's something that is up to you and your dr and I can't help there.....Regarding #1, you are 19 and do not need to introduce GH yet...at your age, your body is pumping out quite a bit of GH naturally.....IMO stay away from GH for a few more years and then look at a cycle.....
    OK synthetic growth hormone was initially made for children to grow taller. Specifically the ones with GHD, ISS, and other related disorders. If you are using GH, regardless of what you are trying to do, you will get the anabolic effect if the dose is high enough. My lateral growth is just an added side effect, but it is maintained and controlled by an experienced professional, so therefore i am able to use the GH for anabolic purposes at a young age, while helping reach a height not naturally attainable!

It is very safe, BUT you MUST take proper precautions, or dont even consider it!

Thread Information