I-WISH-A-MF-WOULD is offline Associate Member

A simple ? on buying Slin

Does a fellow just walk in and say give what ever kind of Insulin you want or is there a grey area?

Grudge Keeper is offline Associate Member
    Pretty much but in some states,some types of slin like humalog need a script for it anyhow,but humalin R is available without a script in any state far as I know.

you got it bro, just walk in and say "I need 1 bottle of Humulin R" , if they say anything tell them that you need your slin right away ,you forgot your script, and start swaying back and forth like your about to drop dead.

profbiv is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by I-WISH-A-MF-WOULD
    Does a fellow just walk in and say give what ever kind of Insulin you want or is there a grey area?
    Don’t ask for pins with your slin, also don’t take a 3ml bottle. I never had this happen to me but I heard of 3ml offered instead of the 10. The worst case the pharmacist will ask you if you would like to try and submit it on your insurance for co pay. Just stick to your guns and answer no.

Also you don’t have to answer what type of diabetic or any other questions. Just pay cash and everything should go fine.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    3ml or 10ml, it dont matter. Either one is more than plenty. As a matter of fact, most guys throw away their slin after they use it for one cycle coz its so cheap anyway, and when they are ready to run slin again they will go and buy another bottle. 3ml can still last a while, especially if you are a beginner.

-Gear

c5529 is offline Member
    I just started slin myself. I'm in the U.S. and wanted to go with Humalog which you can't get in pharmacies here. It was very obtainable from Canadien pharmacies though and I did not have to mess with talking to the pharmacist.

FireFighterMuscle is offline New Member
    You shouldnt ask for pins when you buy your slin? How do you attain them then...seperate time or online?

profbiv is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FireFighterMuscle
    You shouldnt ask for pins when you buy your slin? How do you attain them then...seperate time or online?
    Online grab u100 insulin 1cc 29g ½” what ever you do don’t use a pin marked with ML the difference could mean hypo or sleepy time with the worms

for pins check the banner or do a search I don't wanna get banned for source posting...

Thread Information