Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member

Complete 50 week cycle plan. suggestions please

This is what I believe will bring me to the next level. For those that know their sh!t feel free to suggest any changes. This will be the most complex cycle I have ever done. SO your help will be appreciated Greatly!! Before you all ask my stats are 5/10 240ish 10-12% BF 7 years cycle experiance. this will be my 12th cycle. I have cycled up to 3 grams a week before so this is not an extreme amount of gear for me. If any thing its modest doses!!! Some of you have seen my pics. That is as big as I can get with conventional cycling so its time to step it up.

This is an outline of my proposed 50 week cycle starting in march.

40mcgs Igf-1 long r3 ( 20mcgs in two injections)2 weeks on 3 weeks off for 45 weeks
    4ius HGH ( 2ius twice a day)5 days on 2 days off for 50 weeks
    12ius Insulin Post workout 1 month on 2 weeks off 50 weeks

phase 1
    150mgs Test prop E/D weeks 1-12
    200mgs Test Prop E/D weeks 13-20
    300mgs Deca E/w weeks 1-18 Bi weekly shots
    300mgs Equipoise E/W weeks 1-18 bi weekly shots
    50mgs Dbol weeks 1-8 split in 3 doses
    75mgs Trenbolone E/D weeks 9-20
    12.5mcgs t3 weeks 1-28

Bridge
    200mgs Test enanthate E/w weeks 21-28
    200mgs Primobolan E/W weeks 21-28
    10 grams creatine split into two doses
    A good nitric oxide supplement prolly No-Explode which will also have the creatine in it.

Phase 2
    150mgs Test Prop E/D weeks 30-50
    100mgs Primobolan E/D weeks 30-50
    50mgs Stanzolol E/d weeks 40-50 Injected
    40mgs Anavar E/D weeks 30-45 split in 3 doses
    150mcgs T3 ramped weeks 30-38
    100mcgs Clenbuteral ramped 2weeks 2 weeks off weeks 30-40

500ius HCG twice a week every other week weeks 6-50
    1.25mgs Femera E/d weeks 1-50
    20mgs Nolvadex E/d weeks 1-50
    4gs Tribulus Tribex biotest brand

Then I will bridge again and who knows what the next one will be.

My Question really is with the bridge. Is that all I can do to help retain my weight or is there something I should add. Also will the length of bridge be sufficant to get my bodys resistance low enough for the second phase to be effective?

Also do I need to increase either the IGF-1 or the HGH dose as I get further into my cycle??

Also would it be better to trade my Deca/Equipoise for Primobolan since this is gonna be a HGH and IGF-1 cycle??

Is these doses too High even though I have cycled up to 3 grams in my last cycle since im using the peptides?

Please only comment if you know what you are talking about.. Which there is many of you I respect your opinions. Thank you ahead of time. Especially Johnny B and Red Baron you guys have helped me alot allready thanks.

--50mgs Dbol weeks 1-8 split in 3 doses----8 weeks of dbol will kill your liver..i wouldnt go over 6...maybe only 4...
    --I doubt your going to be able to handle 150-200 mg of test prop for 20 weeks...
    --nitric oxide is a waste of money..

Most of my cycles have been Test Prop cycles. Poking myself doesnt bother me. And for the doses,My last cycle was 3 grams a week. As for the Dbol Im one of those lucky people that dont get back pumps from it. 50mgs a day for 8 weeks is all I have ever ran this drug for. I love that addition to any cycle.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    I like it bro, my only suggestion would be to up the EQ, 300mg is nothing unless you just want it for hunger.

I'm curious about your bridge, why did you chose to run it 7 weeks (if I'm reading it right lol)? Any meathod to coming to that number or was it just a number you decided on? I see most bridges being 4 weeks but I have no personal experiance with bridging which is why I'm wondering

Me neither when it comes to bridging I have zero experiance. That was just my attempt create a cycle plan. SO you think my bridge is a little too long? It really is an 8 week bridge. Im jsut trying to get my bodys functions back to normal to make the next phase of the cycle successfull..

Thanks for you opinion. Before its all done it wil be something differnent!!! LOL

jgg1221 is offline Member
    jesus how much would all that cost

Quote Originally Posted by Anhydro78
    Me neither when it comes to bridging I have zero experiance. That was just my attempt create a cycle plan. SO you think my bridge is a little too long? It really is an 8 week bridge. Im jsut trying to get my bodys functions back to normal to make the next phase of the cycle successfull..

Thanks for you opinion. Before its all done it wil be something differnent!!! LOL
    I'm not sure bro, you should find out exactly how long it usualy takes to obtain solid homeostasis in your system so when you jump back on the higher dose you get the good gains again which is really the point of the bridge right? 4 weeks is just what I've seen, I don't think it would take 8 weeks though, my guess would be 4-6 at most because you're using prop the levels will drop really fast so it shouldn't take as long for the levels to become stable at the reduced dose.

youknowme is offline Member
    I wouldn't mix slin with IGF-1, run IGF-1 and then slin then IGF-1 and then slin and so forth, mixing the 2 isn't to recommend. I'd up the EQ also to atleast 400-500mg...One h£ll of a cycle bro, I sure hope it'll work out good for ya'...

Also, I'd run HCG (500iu) at least twice every week. Personally I'd run it E3D to get the absolute most out of it.

Big Bapper is offline Member
    Good cycle mate, Its no more than whats really going on out there !! Think the dose is right for someone with your experence and size. Doing 3.5g per week myself after 10 years cycleing. 16 weeks on 3 off, Long acting gear ardro at start, long acting anabolics,6 weeks fast acting at end. Never bridged before, always thougth when off your off !! But have been reading up and think i am going to try an anvar bridge. Lets us know how you get on ?? Respect

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    Quote Originally Posted by youknowme
    I wouldn't mix slin with IGF-1, run IGF-1 and then slin then IGF-1 and then slin and so forth, mixing the 2 isn't to recommend. I'd up the EQ also to atleast 400-500mg...One h£ll of a cycle bro, I sure hope it'll work out good for ya'...
    igf and slin are recomended together,i did it and had no problems.you want the nutients going where you need them esp while running igf.

as for the bridge,i dont believe in bridgeing,your not accomplishing anything positve with it,just may as well stay on your cycle,and your planning on bridgeing with test e,its gonna take weeks to get your blood levels back up where they were from running prop every day,by that point you will be jumping back on the prop...doesnt make much sense to me.a 50 week cycle of prop is alot of unnecasarry injections.when you can acomplish the same thing with a longer ester.its your body though bro but 50 weeks of multble daily injections is sure to lead to scar tissue.

8 weeks of dbol ...no problem there bro,i love dbol and i always run it for 8 weeks with a 4 week break between it,i run fina on the other 4 weeks.it seems to work well for me.as i feel i have gotten all i can out of the fina after week 4.

goodluck bro

Im wanting to bridge to get more out of the second cycle. For some reason it is suppose to help. Im all ready having to use large doses and want to keep this to minimum any way.

Look at this again and see what you think..

40mcgs Igf-1 long r3 ( 20mcgs in two injections)2 weeks on 3 weeks off for 45 weeks
    4ius HGH ( 2ius twice a day)5 days on 2 days off for 50 weeks
    12ius Insulin Post workout 1 month on 2 weeks off 50 weeks

phase 1
    150mgs Test prop E/D weeks 1-12
    200mgs Test Prop E/D weeks 13-20
    200mgs Deca E/w weeks 1-20
    400mgs Equipoise E/w weeks 1-20
    50mgs Dbol weeks 1-8 split in 3 doses
    50mgs Proviron weeks 12-20
    12.5mcgs t3 weeks 1-26

Bridge
    200mgs Test enanthate E/w weeks 21-26
    200mgs Primobolan E/W weeks 21-26
    10mgs Dbol in A.m
    10 grams creatine split into two doses

Phase 2
    150mgs Test Prop E/D weeks 27-50
    600mgs Primobolan E/W weeks 27-50 biweekly shots
    100mgs Stanzolol E/d weeks 40-50 Injected
    75mgs Tren acetate E/D weeks 35-50
    40mgs Anavar E/D weeks 27-45 split in 3 doses
    100mcgs T3 ramped weeks 30-38
    100mcgs Clenbuteral ramped 2weeks 2 weeks off weeks 30-40

500ius HCG twice a week every other week weeks 6-50
    1.25mgs Femera E/d weeks 1-50
    20mgs Nolvadex E/d weeks 1-50
    4gs Tribulus Tribex biotest brand

ooh yeah 500ius 2X a week every other week does pretty good at keeping my boys full. Ive done this through a few cycles and it has worked well.

c5529 is offline Member
    Cycle looks good to me particuarly when incorporating everyone's suggestions. I'm on a similar regimen myself right now....My 2cents is to make sure that you are getting your blood checked periodically......also, personally, I would not run dbol longer than 6 weeks, but everyone has a different opinion. keep us posted on your results...good luck....

Quote Originally Posted by Anhydro78
    ooh yeah 500ius 2X a week every other week does pretty good at keeping my boys full. Ive done this through a few cycles and it has worked well.
    Good for you, we're not all so lucky

Glad to see at least one person using Primo correctly, seems like every person you see including it in a cycle runs it for like 5 weeks at 300mg /week which has got to be a complete waste of cash. 600mg for 24 weeks like you're doing though should get you some good lean gains bro, also gotta be expensive as hell! good luck with it man

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I don't understand the d-bol and prop, d-bol is used at a jump start but you don't need one with prop and 8 weeks is to long

JohnnyB

I dont use Dbol as a kickstart. Sometimes I use Dbol at the end of my cycles to give me a second wind. I dont really use it for quick water retention. I like it for its Androgenic properties and the Mental edge it gives me. I love androgens thats why my cycles allways have half of it being heavy androgens..

And yeah the Primobolan is very expensive but from what my freinds tell me its very much worth the money. I have some guys that use it in 600-800mg range and they say as well that anything less is waste. Im trying to get the cost down but its still gonna be about a $1,000 for that much primo. Im wheeling and dealing with a couple guys on that right now.

Thread Information