Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired

Smile 5ius of slin to fight off catabolism in the morning?

I have been searching and reading... but cant really find a clear and concise answer, hence the thread. I was wondering if any of you shot around 5ius in the morning to try to save as much precious muscle as possible. Also do you think it might help grow the muscle that was worked the night before? I say night as I work out late. Anyway what do you think? Or could it pose problems in the long run as you are using slin a lot more...?

-MS

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    are you on a cycle ?if so it isnt nesacerry as the gear will suffice to stave of catobolism.if you are not then yes,it will help

Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    are you on a cycle ?if so it isnt nesacerry as the gear will suffice to stave of catobolism.if you are not then yes,it will help
    I asked becuase I am not... but is it worth while. Has anyone had success with using slin like this? I read a little more, einy was talking about it. But I was just wondering what yall thought

ColdSore is offline Banned
    ok guys...here my theory

your test levels are at there highest 1st thing in the morning, so technically you should be anabolic , but your not because your on an empty stomach...so ive thought about it and if you wake up and have 4 cups of fat free milk the sugars in the milk will spike insulin levels and feed your body and stave off the catabolism, then the casenate protien in the milk will release...and your golden...or even 2 cups of milk and 1 scoop of whey for faster digestion...but i mean even before you piss... or if your getting up at 8am, but wake up at 7:30..get your ass up and drink the **** then go lay back down...but make sure you eat another breakfast...this isnt breakfast, just to stop catabolism

then **** and shower...whatever you do...have a breakfast and off to work school or play...

big4nuthin is offline Associate Member
    I use 10 iu in the morning on workout days and days after wokoutdays along with 6 iu of gh(ed) and I still use AAS. I have noticed a considerable difference between using it PWO only and my new regimen. I am fuller and recover so much faster. I never use more than 30 ius a day 4xweek. I only use slin 4 weeks on 4 off. I talked to a doc freind of mine about the type 2 diabetes issue w/slin and he said it would be rare if I developed this problem at the dosage I am at and that I dont use it for very long. If I have a family history then that could make it more possible.

Quote Originally Posted by big4nuthin
    I use 10 iu in the morning on workout days and days after wokoutdays along with 6 iu of gh(ed) and I still use AAS. I have noticed a considerable difference between using it PWO only and my new regimen. I am fuller and recover so much faster. I never use more than 30 ius a day 4xweek. I only use slin 4 weeks on 4 off. I talked to a doc freind of mine about the type 2 diabetes issue w/slin and he said it would be rare if I developed this problem at the dosage I am at and that I dont use it for very long. If I have a family history then that could make it more possible.
    so you feel that it is worth while? interesting

big4nuthin is offline Associate Member

So far so good

This was a personal experiment. I dont suggest anyone blindly follow my regimen. I did a lot of research.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    There is your answer. It doesnt get any more clearer than that.

-Gear

Quote Originally Posted by Gear
    There is your answer. It doesnt get any more clearer than that.

-Gear
    thats what I thought, I was just wondering if anyone had something to share about it.

Is 5ius in the morning a good dosage?

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sparkle
    thats what I thought, I was just wondering if anyone had something to share about it.

Is 5ius in the morning a good dosage?
    5IU in the AM is fine.

-Gear

Thread Information