youg'un is offline Associate Member

not what i expected

Im a pretty patient person but i just dont think that growth hormone has been that thrilling for me. ive been on gh jintropin for 5 months now and i just havent really noticed anything spectacular. i still have the same bf % and i havent really added any new muscle mass. ive also been running a fiew various cycles usually consisting of sustanon , deca and d-bol. my question is should i just quit and save my money or should i stick it out and maybe change it up a bit?
    here are my stats
    5'10
    215lbs
    15%bf

currently this is what my cycle looks like
    gh jintropin 5ius/d 5on-2off
    sustanon 750mg/ w
    deca 400mg/w
    d-bol/40mg/d

i would just like to really keep a little bit leaner in the off season thats my main goal. but without compromising mass gains. any imput is appreciated

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    This is one thing we hear about gH quite often. People either really like it, or they dont. Same goes for LR3. I will leave this issue to the gH experts, they will lead you down the right track by telling you what your best option is at this stage.

-Gear

big4nuthin is offline Associate Member
    Unfortunately, it does not work for everyone and in the same way for everyone. You will just have to decide to stick it out or bumping up the dosage and see if that make a difference. I am at 6.5 iu's a day w/slin and I can tell you it works, but not as miraculous as I thought it would. I have freinds that tell me I need to go at least 8 iu's a day. I dont know. It all seems like a gamble at this point. I have come to one realization, without the right genetics, its a struggle. Good luck.

Maybe the stuff you guys are getting is fake. I know people that use it who turn into freaks in a matter of months, 20-30 lbs of new muscle.

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Gottabejuiced
    Maybe the stuff you guys are getting is fake. I know people that use it who turn into freaks in a matter of months, 20-30 lbs of new muscle.
    30lbs in 2months rHGH... I doubt it...

G-Force is offline Anabolic Member
    i hear you youngun

i've been running HGH for 2 1/2 months now and i havent noticed anything either

i get the tingling in the hands and the improved sleep, with very vivid dreams but still no results

i've been using 2.5 - 4 iu's 5 on 2off

bigjohnr is offline Associate Member
    I think the GH especially at lower doses is a long term project. I have been on 6 months and I have reduced fat and better muscularity but I could have done the same with diet and cardio. I am curious to see if it gets better as time goes on.

20 to 30 lbs of new muscle in a few months on HGH....nahh

G-Force is offline Anabolic Member
    so how come its so expensive
    i've spent a fortune on this and it aint done sh"t except give me some mad ass dreams

blodger is offline New Member
    Hey Guys,

Me too, did Jin at 5iu/day 6 on 1 off for a year and didn't get anything except tingling fingers. Got the Jin direct so it was legit. I figure if after 2 months at 5ius per day you get nothing, it aint gonna happen for you, so quit and you can save your $$$.

Peace

Blodger

Stout1 is offline Banned
    How old are you Youngin??? If you are young like your name states you will not see as much of an effect on you as say a 35 yr old that does it. Normally you are to stay away from GH till you are 30, at least IMO.

GearIdentity is offline Associate Member
    I personally have never tried HGH, but I have ran Igf-1. All I can say is that the stuff is amazing at being able to pack on weight and remaining lean. Same thing could problaby be said about HGH. If you are young, maybe you shoulf look into Igf-1 instead, but regardless, both compounds are amazing. Eat..eat..eat and eat some more. Most claim that they have been able to put on most of their mass while on HGH/Igf-1. And I mean LBM, not fat.

big4nuthin is offline Associate Member
    I have noticed One thing for sure, that I can eat all the carbs I want and I dont get fat. I am starting to think that maybe GH is better for dieting than muscle building. Seems like the gains are slow with GH but more solid. I am only 2 mos. in so we will see.

Latimus is offline Banned
    i was under the impression that HGH didnt take effect until atleast six months of use......sorry to hear though...thats a lot of money

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Latimus
    i was under the impression that HGH didnt take effect until atleast six months of use......sorry to hear though...thats a lot of money
    Some say they see results at the 8th week mark. I'd say that's as early as they come. But generally speaking, its about 12 weeks till the results start coming out.

-Gear

Thread Information