Thread: IGF injection

BigBud is offline New Member

IGF injection

Right now im sitting at about 20% BF and im going to start my cutting diet and cycle in about a month, which is going to involve IGF Long R3 that is mixed with BA, im going to inject it pwo IM at 40mcg ED with a 1/2" slin needle but with my BF will the the needle be long enough to go IM? and if it doesnt what will happen just a lump? thanks,
    bud

TheChosenOne is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBud
    Right now im sitting at about 20% BF and im going to start my cutting diet and cycle in about a month, which is going to involve IGF Long R3 that is mixed with BA, im going to inject it pwo IM at 40mcg ED with a 1/2" slin needle but with my BF will the the needle be long enough to go IM? and if it doesnt what will happen just a lump? thanks,
    bud
    Just my opinion but I think that IGF is too expensive to be used cutting. I think you can accomplish all of your goals with diet and AAS that there is no need to drop the $300 plus on IGF. Its your call though

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    Id wait till your BF is lower..... I know that is not what you want to hear though... Just remember that for some people IGF does not work very well at all. I think a cutting cycle would be a good choice once your diet is set

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne
    Just my opinion but I think that IGF is too expensive to be used cutting. I think you can accomplish all of your goals with diet and AAS that there is no need to drop the $300 plus on IGF. Its your call though
    Dayum, you don't know the right people, it can be had for half that.

JohnnyB

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBud
    bud
    Do quad shots and remember LR3 is only as good as your diet and cardio for fat loss

JohnnyB

TheChosenOne is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    Dayum, you don't know the right people, it can be had for half that.

JohnnyB
    Well I dont pay that for it but $300 is the going rate I would say. I still think its too much money to spend on a cutting cycle when you could accomplish similar results without it. Maybe I just havent given IGF a good enough chance to prove itself because I wasnt a really big fan but I will try it out another time and see how much better or worse I like it.

c5529 is offline Member
    Bigbud, I do NOT claim to be an expert with IGF, but am getting ready to start a cycle myself as well.....

since you are focused on BF reduction, what are you going to run on your cycle from an AAS standpoint? I have to agree that maybe IGF is not your best bet right now....perhaps the GH, Insulin , and some items like clenbuterol , T3, Equipoise , Winny, trenbolone , etc...just a thought....

Thread Information