Thread: hgh

popeyes is offline New Member

hgh

hi everybody,
    I'm new on this site and I want to know couple information about hgh.
    I want to know what will happen if I take 4iu of hgh per day during 2 months.
    My body takes 100iu of Jintropin with sustanon and he gained 20 pounds, 1 inch toes, and his hands change to.

An other thing, I'm not able to find some Jintropin right now because my source is empty.
    Can I find an other kind of hgh on the maket
    Thanks

Whitey is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by popeyes
    hi everybody,
    My body takes 100iu of Jintropin with sustanon and he gained 20 pounds, 1 inch toes, and his hands change to.

An other thing, I'm not able to find some Jintropin right now because my source is empty.
    Thanks
    Trying to figure out if your referring to your bod in the third person (Jake Barnes - style), or talking about a guy you know...

Just to clarify, are you telling us that your buddy's toes grew one inch from 100iu of Jin? Was he taking 100iu a day? That's insane!

fullstrut is offline Junior Member
    Well to start with 2 months is not enough to see the effects of HGH, 6 months minimum. Its hard to tell you what you will get off anything, diet is the most important thing and no matter what you take without a solid diet your gains will be limited.

Yes there are other brands of HGH.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    If you want to take HGH, use it for at least 6 months. This is because visual effects start to appear at around the 12th week. 4IU p/day is a standard dose that a lot of people do, and as for side effects such as what your friend got, you don't have to worry about getting sides as such at only 4IU. Side effects like that are more than likely to appear when taking doses of 10IU+.

If I was to use HGH, I would defenitly use test with it so within your HGH cycle there should be a 12 months AAS cycle in there somewhere, but whatever you do, make sure your AAS cycle is about 12 weeks ahead of your HGH cycle.

There are plenty of other HGH apart from Jinos, but Jinos are one of the best around IMO.

Just do a bit of research via this site and I'm sure you will find whatever info you need.

Good luck.

-Gear
    Last edited by Gear; 02-28-2005 at 07:39 PM.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    By the way, people usually start on about 2IU and work their way up to whatever dose they feel satisfied on (usually between 4 - 5IU) and stay on that dose till the end of cycle.

-Gear

aadrenaline is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey
    Just to clarify, are you telling us that your buddy's toes grew one inch from 100iu of Jin? Was he taking 100iu a day? That's insane!

frank_frank is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by popeyes
    hi everybody,

Thanks
    can u clerify what u mean by your buddy taking 100IUs.. obviously he took 100IUs total..but what were his dosaes like??
    1 inch growth in his toes?? wow thats pretty crazy

Thread Information