skribbble is offline Member

Question about buying synthetic growth hormone.

Im looking into synthetic growth hormone and was wondering if anyone has a source to buy from that doesnt recquire a perscription, it doesnt matter if its over seas. I think its called Saizen. Thanks

Seajackal is offline Anabolic Member
    You shouldn't ask for sources here, bro.

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    No sources given and besides sounds like you need more research as you do not evan know the name.

Hm ive been reading on google some it is called saizen, how do people find out about sources if nobody says much? I've been doign some google searching and everything ive come up with needs a perscription.

nbavosa is offline Junior Member
    Go get a prescription then....or go to a gym and ask there....if you dare.

Illusion of size is offline Junior Member
    Whereeeeeee's Jonny?

www.I'm either LE or a new kid.com

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by skribbble
    Hm ive been reading on google some it is called saizen, how do people find out about sources if nobody says much? I've been doign some google searching and everything ive come up with needs a perscription.
    Your not going to find a source on google, and if you do, it will be a scam.

-Gear

Yeah i Figured that... God how did all of you guys go about finding your sources. Also a perscription from a Doctor, ive had ankle surgery and have rods in my ankle but I read that you need to be 30 years old to get a perscription. Anyone have a story to tell the doctor that would be convincing enough to get a perscription?

dale is offline Associate Member
    how close do you live to mexico?? LOL

Im in ohio

God how did all of you guys go about finding your sources.
    Santa Clause is my source. I try and be good throughout the year hoping he will leave a few Jino kits under the Christmas tree for Christmas.

-Gear

So does anyone have a good excuse to tell my doctor? Bad part im only 18 but i did have ankle surgery last year and have 2 rods in my ankle.. Anythingi can tell hIM like it isnt healing good or some ****?

nbavosa is offline Junior Member
    Dude just go to the right kind of doctor.

HRT doctors are EXPENSIVE. they prescribe domestic GH not jin. hope you have some cash. but if you're only 18 you're screwed...even they arn't that liberal.

Blah deca and test it is

Blah deca and test it is
    lol, givin up already

-Gear

What would give me faster results Jintropin or deca and test?

you might want to wait 3-4 years before doing ANYTHING....at 18 you should have plenty of that crap running through your viens now (i wish i was 18 again!). but to answer your question, GH takes some time to start showing signs unless you stack it with something else right off the bat. steroids works faster... depending on the type of AS it usually starts to kick in at about a month, give or take a week. once again, at your age it's best to finish growing before fu*king with mother nature (that's what a doc would tell you also).

c5529 is offline Member
    Dale is absolutely right....if you're 18, you should not be trying GH.....IMO, at 18, you don't need AAS either...Wait til you get into your early 20s...At your age, hard workouts, diet, and cardio will give you great results and not mess up your natural hormone levels which at 18 are all over the place and still forming...

Seajackal is offline Anabolic Member
    Way too young for gear and GH too in my opinion, just 18, bro just take profit
    of your own natural "sources" of GH and test, you don't need anything else now.

c5529 is offline Member
    Us "old guys" are having to pay for what you've got naturally in your body at 18!!!......

IRONATE is offline New Member
    Look At The Pros Of The Day's Of Way Back.arnold,ed Carney,zane,etc. I Think It's Safe To Say Those Guys Were Not Using Gh And Look At Those Physiques. I'm Not Saying That These Guys Weren't Genetically Gifted Because They Were But, If You Did A Little Reading You Would Find The Amount Of Aas These Guys Used Back Then Is What 12yr Old Female Checker Players Use Today. Listen To The Boys On This One, I Think Most Would Agree That Unless You Plan On Becoming Pro You Probably Don't Need Gh,and All The Other Stuff You Need To Take With It To Get The Most Out Of It. If And When You Plan On Juicing, You'll Find What You Would Spend On Gh,you Could Invest In Other Things Much More Benefical .

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    hey ironate whats up bro? you're using capital letters for the first letter of every word?! and i heard rumours that arnolds generation did use gh just not synthetic gh

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Blah deca and test it is
    @ 18??. Have a good time stunting.

IRONATE is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by map200uk
    hey ironate whats up bro? you're using capital letters for the first letter of every word?! and i heard rumours that arnolds generation did use gh just not synthetic gh
    SUP BRO? I ACTUALLY LEFT IT ON CAPS THE WHOLE TIME, I ALWAYS DO AND THAT'S HOW IT CAME UP. I HAVE CAPS ON NOW SO I'M CURIOUS TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS THIS TIME. ABOUT THE GH,THERE IS A REASON I SAID THEY NEVER USED IT AND THAT IS THIS. FROM "99-03" I MANAGED A GYM IN SO.CAL LOCATED ABOUT HALF WAY BETWEEN L.A AND SAN DIEGO.A REGULAR AT MY GYM,AN OLDER GENTLEMAN NAMED JERRY, ABOUT 60YRS OLD AT THE TIME, BROUGHT IN A FRIEND OF HIS (SAME AGE)WHO'S NEVER TOUCHED A WEIGHT IN HIS LIFE AND SAYS HE WANTS TO START WORKING OUT HARDCORE AND IS LOOKING FOR A PERSONAL TRAINER BUT,WANTS ONE A LITTLE FURTHER SOUTH CLOSER TO HOME.BUT JERRY TOLD HIM TO COME AND ASK ME SOME ADVICE ON WHAT TO LOOK FOR IN A PERSONAL TRAINER BEFORE HE GOES LOOKING AROUND BECAUSE HE KNOWS I'M NOT GOING TO B.S THE GUY.AT SOME POINT IN THE CONVESATION THE GUY TELLS ME, MONEY IS NO OBJECT,AND IF I KNEW SOMEONE REAL GOOD IN HIS AREA,HE DIDN'T MIND PAYING BUT,I CAN'T THINK OF ANYONE IN HIS AREA SO, I TRY AND HELP THE GUY AS MUCH AS I CAN WITH HIS DIET AND A BASIC BEGINERS PROGRAM. A FEW WEEKS LATER,JERRY COMES IN AND TELLS ME HIS FRIEND HIRED FRANK ZANE!(I GUESS HE WASN'T KIDDING WHEN HE SAID MONEY WAS NO OBJECT) SO TIME GOES BY AND FRANK ENTERS HIM IN A MASTERS IN VEGAS AND THIS GUY COMES IN THE GYM ONE DAY AND I'M ASKING HIM ALL KINDS OF STUFF ABOUT MR.ZANE AND WHAT KIND OF STEROID PROGRAMS HIM AND THE CREW USED TO DO BACK IN THE DAY AND IT WAS SO BASIC.THEY DIDN'T REVOLVE AROUND THE DRUGS,THEY DIALED IN THERE PHYSIQUES WITH MAKING CHANGES IN THERE DIETS,TRAINING,AND POSING PROGRAMS. THEY USED BASIC STEROID CYCLE'S AS AN EDGE TO HELP RECOVER FROM THERE HARD WORKOUTS,MAXIMIZE PROTIEN SYNTHESIS,AND FOOD UTILIZATION.HE TOLD ME HE ASKED MR.ZANE ONCE WHY THE GUYS NOW ARE A DIFFERENT SPECIES AND HE SAID THE AMOUNT OF DRUGS AND THINGS LIKE GH.HE SAID NO ONE TOOK THAT STUFF BACK THEN. TAKE IT FOR WHAT IT'S WORTH BUT,IF HE WAS SO UP FRONT ABOUT EVERYTHING ELSE WHY LIE ABOUT GH?

Stout1 is offline Banned
    Noobs

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by map200uk
    Not true if you know the history of HGH. Genentech did not come out with sythetic untill 1985 and evan then it was only 190aa called Protropin. One year later Eli Lilly introduced 192aa Humatrope. True before this they took HGH from dead cadervers anterior gland but was short live due to the desease CJD . Although it was 1958 when it was first used, the pro bodybuilders had no access to the limited supply. So if anyone said Arnold took HGH early in his career are plain simply wrong. Now post 1986 then yes.

Thread Information