toolman is offline Banned

Jino label question

I just got a new order of Jino's delivered. Everything looks good, had threads in the security seal label, etc. However the labels on the vial no longer overlap end over end. Instead they are just short of touching all the way around. The batch number is 20040857-2. Has anyone else had any of these where the label does not go all the way around?

c5529 is offline Member
    Bro, I just pulled mine out of the fridge to check. I have the same batch numbers as you and my labels also do NOT overlap. There is definitely a small gap. I'm 100% certain that my source is legit and that my jino is also legit. You should be fine....

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by c5529
    Bro, I just pulled mine out of the fridge to check. I have the same batch numbers as you and my labels also do NOT overlap. There is definitely a small gap. I'm 100% certain that my source is legit and that my jino is also legit. You should be fine....
    I'm 100% comfortable with my source as well, and all else matched, so its good to hear someone else has the label gap on the same batch number. Thanks!

Thread Information