Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer

so the igf seems BUNK!

alright.... so today i decided..... im going to shoot the igf and not have any carbs after injection - then test myself 1 hour later with a keto strip.

1 hour and 20 minutes went by..... i p*ssed on the strip..... and it BARELY changed any color at all. Just a little tiny portion of it turned color... and matched witht he color that said "5" which is the next lowest.

Im now 2 weeks into the cycle..... so shouldn't i have shown some ketones? ESPECIALLY if i didn't eat any carbs?

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    i know for me on the weekends when i take my igf shots without slin(only pwo)i get hypo feelings within 2 hrs.i use IGTROPIN..i believe you said you are using MR...i had my suspicions about there stuff since i first seen it.it cant be any good if it is already reconstituted

My father is using MR - i'm Using Sigma's. It came as powder..... and i reconsituted it myself..... (i think i f*cked up)

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard
    My father is using MR - i'm Using Sigma's. It came as powder..... and i reconsituted it myself..... (i think i f*cked up)
    never heard of sigma bro...sorry.hows your fathers results

Magnum II is offline Associate Member
    I have to say that I agree about the suspect nature of the MR product.
    I used MR, preconstituted version last cycle and am using Igtropin this time.
    I'm mixing as I go using the vinegar and BW method and, there's absolutely no comparison. I can feel the effect of the IGF-1 (60 mcgs pw) immediately with the GenLei product. The pump is incredible--not so with the MR stuff and I've already begun to see some fat burning effect in only the second week of usage. I experienced none of these things with the MR product.

I know I've read lots of positive feedback from respected bros on this board and others regarding the MR product. But, I can tell you, I'll never go that route again. I think there may be a huge variance in the quality of the pre-mixed material. Some may arrive in good shape, other times, you get stuff that's badly degraded.

For my money, go with powder version and mix it yourself.

billy_ba is offline Associate Member
    crap, I have a bottle of mr igf coming in next week.

how does the whole keto stix thing work with igf? Also I wont be running slin.

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard
    if you are using that stuff then there is NO possibility of it being bad - pharmaco packed it - not sure what you did to it tho - when I have used them I get sleepy and go hypo pretty quickly

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    never heard of sigma bro...sorry
    I think thats a research pharm in Aus. I dont think they have the LR3 version of IGF though, unsure.

Quote Originally Posted by Gear
    I think thats a research pharm in Aus. I dont think they have the LR3 version of IGF though, unsure.
    no - its a large supplier in the states - and yes its LR3 - I have a lovely bottle of it right in front of me

Quote Originally Posted by CYCLEON
    no - its a large supplier in the states - and yes its LR3 - I have a lovely bottle of it right in front of me
    SOUNDS AS IF YOU ARE TAKING THIS A LITTLE PERSONAL BRO

slowpain is offline Associate Member
    I am using the premixed MR stuff right now at 30mcg after workouts and every time I take it I get very drowsy and my BG was 67, 45 minutes after 80grams of dextrose and gatoraid so it must be working.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    My mistake, thought it was a supplier is Aus as I've never heard of such supplier in the US.

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy

ummm, yes - I do take it personally....bilaterally actually, every day other than that, I really dont have anything in that game except that I get mine from the same company and dont want it going about since they will shut down people buying it if it gets to be a big issue

I ran out of the IGF already..... i've come to 1 conclusion. It was just reconstituted wrong. I wish i could get my hands on another bottle of it.... but that wont be happening.

As for my fathers results with MR..... Im not sure it's going to work. It was shipped overnight which i expected.... and the following day no1 was home to pick it up (friday) and they were supposed to be. So the stuff sat at the post office till monday!

Anyways.... my next run im probably going to hafta go with MR..... what do you guys think..... should i get it mixed... or powder form?

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

I got my MR bottle saturday and it was cold when I recieved it. I have taken it bilaterally twice now and after both times, I felt hypo about 45 minutes later so I think mine is ok.

Quote Originally Posted by billy_ba
    I got my MR bottle saturday and it was cold when I recieved it. I have taken it bilaterally twice now and after both times, I felt hypo about 45 minutes later so I think mine is ok.
    I believe the consesus is 2hrs after the shot

TheChosenOne is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by billy_ba
    You mean MR ships cold? Bastards dealt me mine and it wasnt cold at all. I wont waste a d*mn dollar on MR ever again for a number of reasons!

I have had mild hypoglycemia since grade school and it also runs in my family. About 45min after the shots I started to feel dizzy and lightheaded and about 1.5 hours after the shot I had trouble getting off the couch, I almost fell over. I immediately ate some pasta and small candies so I wouldnt pass out.
    I believe the consesus is 2hrs after the shot

slowpain is offline Associate Member
    billy how much are you taking? I can deffinately feel it just like you, when I eat a high carb meal after my PWO shake I always feel alot better, has to be working although i am not experiencing any of the extra pumps people are talking about after I work the muscle.

Im taking 30mcg ed bilaterally PWO. Im not getting pumps either but today will be my fourth day on it so I think it's too early to tell.

Quote Originally Posted by slowpain
    billy how much are you taking? I can deffinately feel it just like you, when I eat a high carb meal after my PWO shake I always feel alot better, has to be working although i am not experiencing any of the extra pumps people are talking about after I work the muscle.

Grant is offline Member
    if you are using that stuff then there is NO possibility of it being bad - pharmaco packed it - not sure what you did to it tho - when I have used them I get sleepy and go hypo pretty quickly
    are you talking about MR igf?

Quote Originally Posted by Grant
    are you talking about MR igf?

no

SOULchild is offline New Member
    bout to get some mr....so mr got some good sh*t huh?

SOULchild is offline New Member
    what did yall experience from mr igf

TheChosenOne is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SOULchild
    what did yall experience from mr igf
    There should be multiple threads if you search around for MR IGF but I personally thought it was just OK. I dont know if I would want to pay the much money on a regular basis for it. I have only ever used MR so I cant compare to others but I wasnt overly impressed thats for sure.

Thread Information