asiandynamo is offline New Member

need help with igf-1 slin and gh cycle

hi guys i'm planning on doing a 12 week cycle to start mid january.

i'm planning either 500 or 750mg test enanthanate 1- 13 weeks
    400mg deca 1-12 weeks
    dbol 40mg frontload weeks 1-4
    winstrol 50mg weeks 10-15

what i really wanna know about is how i should run the lr3 igf-1 and gh and slin. i've read alot of post on here and they do all have different ways of running them. i was thinking possible

plan 2-3iu ed of gh throughout or 4iu ed in between the lr3 mini cycles
    20mcg (10mcg bilateral pwo) weeks 1-4 8-12 like develdog
    10iu slin novorapid pwo either same time as lr3 or inbetween minicycles either with growth at 2-3iu or 4iu.

so there are alot of ways i can do this as you can see. so could you guys give me your opinions on how best to do this or improve this. pretty much rip it a part to come up with the best cycle.

thanks guys

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    why all 3?
    why not just igf/slin and save hgh for another time
    seems like overkill to me unless you are very experience

but i've only done igf-1 so i'm not the best man to give you advice prob.
    but i don't think more is allways better.

yeah you could be right rodge, it's just i've got them and basically want two cyles before the british championships and want to get the most out of them. plus i don't think 2iu of gh is enough to get growth from so was thinking the low gh with a low dose of lr3 would ellicit good gains. or lr3 with slin and 4iu gh in between but worried not long enough but thought it might be an idea after reading mallet post on it. i do agree more is not always better but was thinking put it up and get bro's like you tearing it up for me leaving the best cycle even if i have to take stuff out of it. just thought this was the most anabolic route as alot of people have suggested they wanna try it.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I'd run the slin with HGH and no LR3 and adjust the lr3 to be in my pct. I think you have to many drugs in there, but it's your cycle

JohnnyB

that's cool jonny, what dose do you reckon i should run the gh at as i was planning on doing 2-3iu throughout 5 days on 2 days off. i don't mind anyone suggesting taking stuff out or whatever i know there's alot there just thought becuase they all work well together might be an idea. only reason i add the lr3 becuase i thought if gh was at 2iu then the low dose lr3 would increase it's anabolic properties as in it would be enough togther as i'm abit worried on going on too much gh for a long period as i really don't want anything like growth gut but i assume that's mainly down to wether one is susepitble to it and that i already have the lr3 from before and am going to need to by the gh.. johnny i read a good post on another thread from you where you suggested two mini lr3 cycles with slin use in between the two. would you guys say lr3 would be better for gains then growth consider it has to be taken more long term and the lr3 properties for hyperplasia and instant effect?
    Last edited by asiandynamo; 12-23-2004 at 11:27 AM.

ProVet is offline Banned
    Actually HGH and Igf-1 can be run together and will compliment each other. The Lr3 Igf-1 should be mixed with the slin and shot IM in the muscle just worked. I prefer 40 mcg...20 mcg's per muscle. When Igf-1 is shot in the muscle worked it is believed that it does not travel to far outside that particular muscle. Hgh is total body rejuvination and can be used year around provided you have the pocket for it.

that was kind of what i was thinking, i was thinking possible 2iu gh in the morning and lr3 and slin pw. i know that 40mcg was what is recommened on all the threads even though they say results can be seen by some at 20mcg. but i was thinking of giving it a shot after reading develdogs thread on his experience. i read also that 1iu of gh breaks down to 4-5mcg of igf-1 therfore if i was using 20mcg that would be around the equivelent of 4iu gh plus the 2 i'll be taking in the day. i know it's not that clean cut but just a thought. i wouldn't be mixing the slin and lr3 though as i have a novopen but will shoot at the same time so shouldn't make a difference. 2iu on it's own is regarded mainly as fat loss but with the lr3 thought might provide good gains. if i dropped lr3 like jonny suggested could 3iu be used for growth? i know that everyoine is different and you cannot say but just wondering has anyone experienced it?
    Last edited by asiandynamo; 12-23-2004 at 11:39 AM.

ProVet is offline Banned
    How long do you plan on running 3iu's ed??

if i was going to run 3iu's probably about 3 months but would prefer 2iu if i was using the lr3.
    Last edited by asiandynamo; 12-23-2004 at 01:43 PM.

hi red thanks for the info sounds good to me. just a few things i can fit in two 12 week bulkers before i have to cut for my show. therefore do you think it would be better to do the extended cycle you have suggested or bring it down to 12 weeks if that is possible. which would be better for gains in the long run.

secong thind there's alot of posts about how people should run lr3 and slin together becuase of insulin sensitivity but i've seen you post that they should be done seperate? how come?

thanks and will keep you posted on what happens

guys?

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    bump

Thread Information