papapump112 is offline Junior Member

pics of inj in subq

wanted to see pics of subq gh injections in the abs/chest, something like they have on spotinjections.com, but i cant seem to find any.

can anyone help me out?

bitta is offline Associate Member
    stick a pin in the sides of your belly button right under the skin about 1/4 inch deep and take a picture..voila you have a picture of subq inj.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I've had pictures of all sorts of injections incuding Sub-Q. But I don't think I have them anymore. But anyway, it's really not that hard to do. Just pinch a bit of fat from your belly and insert the needle all the way in. Once it's all the way in, inject. Good luck.

-Gear

scotty082865 is offline Junior Member
    You can also shoot for a non-fat subQ. If you can get a pull on the skin sometimes (site dependent) you can separate the skin from the fat layer and inject right there.

But for me I like good old "in the fat" SubQ. SubQ in my chest woudl be hard... I think I woudl just go IM bro. Just use a 28.

bmf2 is offline Elite Female - AR-Hall of Famer
    How-to's Subcutaneous Injections

Select your injection site. This must be an area that has a layer of fat between the skin and the muscle. This is called subcutaneous. The following parts of your body have subcutaneous layers:

*outer surface of the upper arm
    *top of thighs
    *buttocks
    *abdomen, except the navel or waistline

1. If you are very thin do not use the abdomen as an injection site.
    2. Do not use the same site for injections each time.
    3. Rotate your injection sites in a regular pattern. You should be at least 1 ˝ inches away from the last injection site. Jot down on your calendar where you gave you last shot. This will help prevent giving the shot in the same place too soon.
    4. Select a site and cleanse the area (about 2 inches) with a fresh alcohol pad, or cotton ball soaked in alcohol.
    5. Wait for the site to dry.
    6. Remove the needle cap.
    7. Pinch a 2–inch fold of skin between your thumb and index finger.
    8. Hold the syringe the way you would a pencil or dart. Insert the needle at a 45 to 90 degree angle to the pinched–up skin. The needle should be completely covered by skin. If you do this quickly, you will feel very little discomfort.
    9. Hold the syringe with one hand. With the other, pull back the plunger to check for blood. If you see blood in the solution in the syringe, do not inject. Withdraw the needle and start again at a new site.
    10. If you do not see blood, slowly push the plunger to inject the medication. Press the plunger all the way down.
    11. Remove the needle from the skin and gently hold an alcohol pad on the injection site. Do not rub.
    12. If there is bleeding, apply a bandage.
    13. Immediately put the syringe and needle into the disposal container

bmf2...

~*~muj aniolek~*~
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails pics of inj in subq-inject-sites.gif  

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    And there you have it. Good read bmf2

-Gear

Jessyjack10 is offline Associate Member
    If u go to the pic for "aspiration" on "thighs # 2" , on the web site that papapump112 post ( spotinjections.com), is it just me or is the guy aspirating blood but still proceeds with the injection ?

JYZZA is offline VET
    Nice post bmf2
    Click Banner To Enter

~ Disclaimer: Quality Muscle was designed to share knowledge and discuss diverse areas of bodybuilding. ~ Quality Muscle and its Staff does not promote the use of illegal substances ~

kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member
    why not use same injection site? my dad uses the same injection site (abdomen) everytime for his slin and hgh...he has no problems at all.

Thread Information