Thread: hgh, real facts

Arkanm is offline New Member

hgh, real facts

I did a 6 month cycle of nordi, 2iu, two days on, one off. I prepared for the OG in Athens, in track and field.
    Maybe my experience is not very useful for those who are looking more for mass gain.
    I always used nordi simplexx, 45iu, 3 cartouches per box, from pharmacy( there is no hcg or testo story here since I got the nordi by myself).
    Contrary to whatAs most of you guys know already, hgh by itself does makes miracles. I can tell it takes at least 3 months till u start experiencing gains.
    Besides gains in skin health, youthness appereance and all that, u get amazing abds...since u inject all the time in this area.
    Hgh improved my tendons elasticity, I got pretty solid gains in speed acceleartion, like I was able to run sets of 30 fly 15 times with 3' break and all of them in an incredible regular time....My muscles felt no tiredness.
    Of course u don't get faster just by taking hgh, but u improve your exposure to practice a lot. I combined it in a basis of 3 weeks surprise mini cycles of oxandrolone and testo propionato. Clenbu and IGF´1, long r3,supplied the other two firsts when I was coming close to competitions period.
    The cons of hgh, after a long use, I got tendinitis. The width of my left hamstring had almost doubled....very painful.
    The pros, hgh rips in the same way clenbu or triacana but without the secondary effects. It s very safe, if you do not abuse it above 4iu per day and for more than 9 months...the risk of acromegalia, are infunded and under my experience I think it may happen only when u abuse from HGH.
    Hgh is amazing for your skin elasticity, makes you look like a baby face.
    Hgh anabolizes but only solid muscle, so with a good proteic diet, 4,000 calories, and a good weight lifting program, I don't think there is nothing better to get ripped, if you combined it with IGF-1, the long R3 one, from Sigma laboratories, Australia.
    You don't get a water muscle like after the use of deca plus dnbol, but a more ripped and natural body.
    If you got any questions about my experince about hgh, just drop me some lines
    [email protected]

frank_frank is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkanm
    I did a 6 month cycle of nordi, 2iu, two days on, one off. I prepared for the OG in Athens, in track and field.
    Maybe my experience is not very useful for those who are looking more for mass gain.
    I always used nordi simplexx, 45iu, 3 cartouches per box, from pharmacy( there is no hcg or testo story here since I got the nordi by myself).
    Contrary to whatAs most of you guys know already, hgh by itself does makes miracles. I can tell it takes at least 3 months till u start experiencing gains.
    Besides gains in skin health, youthness appereance and all that, u get amazing abds...since u inject all the time in this area.
    Hgh improved my tendons elasticity, I got pretty solid gains in speed acceleartion, like I was able to run sets of 30 fly 15 times with 3' break and all of them in an incredible regular time....My muscles felt no tiredness.
    Of course u don't get faster just by taking hgh, but u improve your exposure to practice a lot. I combined it in a basis of 3 weeks surprise mini cycles of oxandrolone and testo propionato. Clenbu and IGF´1, long r3,supplied the other two firsts when I was coming close to competitions period.
    The cons of hgh, after a long use, I got tendinitis. The width of my left hamstring had almost doubled....very painful.
    The pros, hgh rips in the same way clenbu or triacana but without the secondary effects. It s very safe, if you do not abuse it above 4iu per day and for more than 9 months...the risk of acromegalia, are infunded and under my experience I think it may happen only when u abuse from HGH.
    Hgh is amazing for your skin elasticity, makes you look like a baby face.
    Hgh anabolizes but only solid muscle, so with a good proteic diet, 4,000 calories, and a good weight lifting program, I don't think there is nothing better to get ripped, if you combined it with IGF-1, the long R3 one, from Sigma laboratories, Australia.
    You don't get a water muscle like after the use of deca plus dnbol, but a more ripped and natural body.
    If you got any questions about my experince about hgh, just drop me some lines
    [email protected]

u said that hgh expanded your tendon's elasticity, but after u said that u got tendonitis from it...

i dont know too much about tendonitis , but i thought tendonitis was just when your tendons were tight resulting in pain...

can u help me out here

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by frank_frank
    u said that hgh expanded your tendon's elasticity, but after u said that u got tendonitis from it...

i dont know too much about tendonitis , but i thought tendonitis was just when your tendons were tight resulting in pain...

can u help me out here
    tendonitis is inflammation of the tendon. I do not think the gh directly caused this. It sounds as though you were able to train harder while on gh and this is more likely the culprit. THe overtraining resulted in inflammation. You can improve it by complete rest of the affected area. I have the problem in the elbows and it really sucks, but rest is the only cure.

badham is offline New Member
    GH will do all Arkanm said....i have been on for about a year now, 4iu ed. no breaks. It works very well for injuries, elasticity, and fat loss. I do not use insulin as I am not willing to take that risk. GH stacked with AAS will give you excellent results...altho it takes several months before you will see the GH effects......as for tendonitus....I dont believe the two are related....GH has been reported to repair tendon and ligament damage....but can also cause some inflamation (a reason GH is tied to carpel tunel syndrome)...this may be what he had....

badham

well i have plantar fascitis... its pretty much inflamation of the arch tendon... i also have a bone spur on my heel, but the docs have had some differening opinions on how to treat it.... its been going on for 4-5 months now and it is very frustrating because nothing seems to help...ive done everything the docs and physical therapists have had to say..but still NOTHING....same pain

any input???

Sharky72 is offline Associate Member
    Maybe a stupid ? but how if any did the hgh affect your libido, any problems with the joy stick..??

do u think that the GH will help my plantar fascitis?

Jessyjack10 is offline Associate Member
    Hey Arkanm, I'm not trying to correct u but u do seem to contradict yourself. You say that

"HGH alone can make miracles "

and yet you say

"I combined it in a basis of 3 weeks surprise mini cycles of oxandrolone and testo propionato. Clenbu and IGF´1, long r3,supplied the other two firsts when I was coming close to competitions period."

How many of these cycles did u do ?

Thanks

Thread Information