frank_frank is offline Senior Member

transporting HGH

ok i have to go out of town for a week and i really dont wanna stop taking HGH for a whole week, i know that its not that big of a deal, but i still dont wanna stop...

anyway i have a few questions..

1) when i reconstitute the hgh with bacteriostatic water, does the rule of keeping the hgh at room temp ok for a week??? ( like on the package of the jins it says that its ok to keep it at room temp for a month or two, and reconstituting keeps it ok for 2-3 weeks, so how about one week at room temp???)

2) how can i carry the HGH through the air port??? can i take the metal top off the vials so its just rubber and glass and then just keep it in my pocket? or should i just keep the metal on there and throw them in my check in luggage???

thanks a lot
    frank

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I don't know about the airport, but get an insulin wallet, it come with a small ice pack, a place to put the vial(s) and pins. I think if you're using one of these they'll probably think it's slin.

JohnnyB

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    I don't know about the airport, but get an insulin wallet, it come with a small ice pack, a place to put the vial(s) and pins. I think if you're using one of these they'll probably think it's slin.

JohnnyB
    ya good idea, but do u think the hgh will go bad if i just kept it at room temp?
    i dont see why it would, because the JIN package says it will fine at room temp for a month. maybe its different once its reconstituted... but i dont know

any input?

thanks a lot,
    frank

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by frank_frank
    ya good idea, but do u think the hgh will go bad if i just kept it at room temp?
    i dont see why it would, because the JIN package says it will fine at room temp for a month. maybe its different once its reconstituted... but i dont know

any input?

thanks a lot,
    frank
    I would think once it is reconstituted, it has to stay refrigerates. The week at room temp applies to the powder for. The cap of one jino is not enough to set of the metal detector. I had 2 in my pocket and no problem. I was checking with the caps only, no bottles, in case I wanted to travel with it.

That said, I decided to just skip the week while I am out of town. Getting caught or busted is not worth staying on a particular week. Besides, as gh is a long term committment, a week off here and there won't hurt your cycle.

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    Take the one week off and resume normally when you return. Why chance it now over only 1 week? Post 911 is much more stricter.

letmein is offline Associate Member
    I take a yogurt container with a lid and fill it 3/4 full of water. I then float a film container with 5 or 6 quarters in it in the yougurt container to keep the container lip above the water line Then i freeze the containers. I keep this in the freezer until the morning of my trip. I then dump out the quarters, drop in the G, put on the film container lid and the yougurt lid and have an instant freezer. I put them in a zip lock and throw them on my bag. Looks like a yogurt container on the xray. When I get to the hotel I throw the container in a bucket of ice.

nbavosa is offline Junior Member
    I keep forgeting you guys do not have prescriptions... anyway the metal top is aluminum and will not be detected by metal detectors at that amount anyway. As far as the refrigeration goes..are you going someplace that has no refridgerators? If so get a big cooler, and a few weekender ice packs they last about five days keeping it nice and cool. I use those when I go to the feild with the reserves and never have any problems.

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by letmein
    I take a yogurt container with a lid and fill it 3/4 full of water. I then float a film container with 5 or 6 quarters in it in the yougurt container to keep the container lip above the water line Then i freeze the containers. I keep this in the freezer until the morning of my trip. I then dump out the quarters, drop in the G, put on the film container lid and the yougurt lid and have an instant freezer. I put them in a zip lock and throw them on my bag. Looks like a yogurt container on the xray. When I get to the hotel I throw the container in a bucket of ice.
    Do you check that bag or carry on? I always check a bag due to the pins.

well, im jsut gonna buy the pins when i get there( at a pharmacy)
    how about just getting a slin wallet and putting it in my check in.. no pins or anything just the vials

c5529 is offline Member
    can you ship it to where you will be overnight? Might be a safer option...just a thought......

Quote Originally Posted by c5529
    can you ship it to where you will be overnight? Might be a safer option...just a thought......
    ya i thought about that too but i cant do that

c5529 is offline Member
    just my 2 cents, but I'm inclined to side with bluethunder, it might be best to just miss the week of GH and be on the safe side......Although bb is my true profession, I'm also an airline pilot (for a regional airline) and security is really tight now.....just be safe and carry everything in an insulin wallet.....

just my 2 cents, but I'm inclined to side with bluethunder, it might be best to just miss the week of GH and be on the safe side......Although bb is my true profession, I'm also an airline pilot (for a regional airline) and security is really tight now.....just be safe and carry everything in an insulin wallet.....
    ya i think im just gonna put it in my check in bag

c5529 is offline Member
    good luck with it Bro.

good luck with it Bro.
    thanks man

Thread Information