symmetry101 is offline Associate Member

When is it a must to split HGH dose

I am just now doing 3 IU's of jin hgh. I take it right after I wake up. Since I work all day I am unable to take it in the middle of the day. Is it absolutely necesary to split the dose once it's over 3 iu's or can I just keep doing it all at once. I plan on hitting 4 iu's soon and want to make sure I am getting the most out of it. It's been 5 weeks now and I love the stuff so far.

seanw is offline Banned

Bro, that post talks about hcg not hgh which is what I need to know about. Thanks anyway

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by seanw
    Wrong thread bro, thats for HCG .

Everything I have read and heard is you should absolutely split 4 iu's up to two injections of 2 iu's a day. Get an insulin pack which is a small cary case with cold packs you put in the freezer the night before. It will hold your pins and you jin in a cold compartment. Then you can find a quiet moment at work to shoot. Or, if you can't be alone at all to shoot in work, you should shoot the second dose when you get home. However shooting 4 at once is not going to maximize use of the product and considered wasteful.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    This is a debated issue, some say each injection can supress for 4 hours only, other 4-6 hours, I've seen 12-24 hours also. So if you go in with the idea you're going to suprees you natural secretion of HGH. Spliting anything over 2iu would be the way to go. I do 3iu, 1iu in the am, 1iu in the afternoon and 1iu before bed. MMA is right the IGF-1 from the HGH will supress your HGH so it can supress your natural release at night.

As far as taking it to work, get an insulin wallet, it has a place for alcohol wipes, pins and vials with an ice pack. Do your injection in the restroom, everyone goes to use it, so there's no unusual about that.

JohnnyB

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Or just do am and pm injection if you don't want to take it to work.

JohnnyB

Allright, it sounds like the going concensus is to split it to maximize gains, which for the money I spend I should do. First where can I get one of these insulin walletes, any where on line?? Second I have heard you release most of your natural HGH during the first few hours of sleep, what if I woke up in the middle of the night and then took one when I woke up about 4 hours later. I would like to avoid messing with my natural production if possible at all cost..Thanks for the help

toolman is offline Banned
    Just type insulin wallet into your search engine and a ton of them appear. You can chose from many sizes, styles, etc.

Thread Information