Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired

Question Slin for lagging body part only?

So lets say you have a lagging body part that is a huge muscle.... quads for example... Could one, if so inclined, just shoot slin PWO on quad day only? That way they would bring that part up more where they want, and still keep the same size upper body. Try to get the proportions better.... Because if slin or anything is used ED they would still be in the same boat... ok ok that person is me, sue me See what I am getting at? And over what duration could this be done?

-MS

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Slin leaves the wound area sooner then LR3, a worked muscle is broke down or a wound area. That's why hIGF-1 is used in worked muscles, so they can attach to the IGF-1 receptors before IGF-1 BP binds it.

JohnnyB

100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member
    JohnnyB you seem to be a pretty smart guy.... but I didn't grasp that... what is the answer? Could you use slin and IGF-1 on the day of a lagging body part to bring it up to par? (I'd actually use it for my quads, calves, chest and tris... but don't need it for bis, back or shoulders...

The whole idea of spot injection came from hIGF-1, because it gets bound by IGF-1 BP so fast, so you wanted to inject the muscle that was worked to take advantage of the simulated IGF-1 receptor. Slin and LR3 IGF-1 don't get bound like hIGF-1 does so spot injections aren't needed. In other words they will leave the worked muscle, where hIGF-1 won't.

You're are tearing your muscle fiber when you train, which to the body is a wound. The thing we call "the pump" is fluid going to that muscle to help with the healing process.

I hope that helped and didn't make it more complicated

JohnnyB

I guess I am a little slow too

Ok I wasnt talking about spot injections... I was talking about using slin on just quad day to help bring them to par with my upper body... As I feel I will always stay in the same proportion unless I just not work out hard on my upper body.... and there is no way I want to do that. So the insulin on quad day will rush nutriants to the quads only, thus makin them catch up so to speak. And I can go back to my regular lifestyle when its not quad day... see what I mean?

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Shooting Insulin in one spot will not rush rush nutrients to that spot more than anywhere else and enhance that body part. Once Insulin has been injected, it is absorbed by your body all over, not only absorbed or absorbed more by the body part that you injected in. If Insulin enhanced the part of our body that we injected in more than anywhere else, my bicepts would be huge as I always inject slin IM in the bicept. So like I said, no matter where you inject Insulin, wether its Sub-Q or IM in the bicept, tricept etc, your body will equally absorb it all over.

There has been a few discussions in the past about injecting Insulin in a certain body part to enhance that body part, but I really think Insulin is the last kind of drug you want to use for purposes such as spot enhancing. Insulin is just a nutrient pusher that allows your body to be able to absorb more nutrients than usual a lot faster. That is its main purpose, not to enhance the body part you injected in.

-Gear

Guys I think you are not understanding what I am getting at here.... I know insulin has NO site specific growth, that was not what I was getting at.

Gear I wasnt talking about spot injections.... I was talking about shuttling nutriants to the quads because I worked them out on that day. Doing this would hypothetically be able to speed up recovery and thus add more size. Compared to the rest of my muscle groups that do not get insulin PWO... and FWIW I shoot slin in my tris... ED

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    In theory that sounds like it would work using slin to shuttle or force feed the cells more abundantly to the quads that day and not using slin on other training days. That would force the legs to grow more rapidly amongst growth over all. I understand that. Good thought.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sparkle
    I guess I am a little slow too

Ok I wasnt talking about spot injections... I was talking about using slin on just quad day to help bring them to par with my upper body... As I feel I will always stay in the same proportion unless I just not work out hard on my upper body.... and there is no way I want to do that. So the insulin on quad day will rush nutriants to the quads only, thus makin them catch up so to speak. And I can go back to my regular lifestyle when its not quad day... see what I mean?

Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyRoids
    In theory that sounds like it would work using slin to shuttle or force feed the cells more abundantly to the quads that day and not using slin on other training days. That would force the legs to grow more rapidly amongst growth over all. I understand that. Good thought.

That is exaclty what I am saying... I think I will try it one day.
    My question is this, because humalog is active ~3hours IM, how many weeks could one use insulin and only shoot once a week? Im thinking 8 no problem?

Quote Originally Posted by RedBaron
    If you are running it only once a week, you could safely run it about as long as you wanted to....One dose a week isn't going to cause any complications to speak of by running it a few months.
    Nice! RB what is your opinion on the matter? Im curious to see what you think...

Quote Originally Posted by RedBaron
    I would say that it would definitely help. On quad day you really tear down the muscles, then the immediate follow up of slin with post work out nutrients will pull them out of catabolism and shuttle all of that protein in so repair/growth can occur.....It actually sounds like a pretty reasonable approach, and one that should do the trick for you.
    Sweet, once I get done with this insulin "cycle" I will lay off for a few weeks, then just shoot on quad day... I want huge legs!! I guess we will see how this works.... anymore thoughts?

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Here is my .02 from personal experience. Slin will have no effect on localized growth. If you did it one time per week or 5 times per week. Slin doesnt bind site specifically, it is going to enter the blood stream and disperse no matter if you injected it in the bi, tri, quad, calf, etc...

The reason hIGf-1 was mentioned is because it binds site specifically to the receptors and insulin will sustain this process longer.

Again, Insulin alone will do nothing for for bringing up laging body parts. If anybody can come up with some real data to back up th theory then I am all for listening.

If you want to increase the size of a lagging body part. From what I have read, test suspension and liquid d-bol will aid in this. Ihave never tried either of them but I have ran slin many times and igf-1r3 and shot locally on many body parts with no significant change in a lagging muscle group.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Abstrack did you read the whole thread? I am not talking about localized growth...

The only thing that is site specific is pretty much any esterless gear...IGF-1... not LR3... I was not aware that liquid dbol would... you talking about revorbit? (sp?)

Abstrack did you read the whole thread? I am not talking about localized growth...

The only thing that is site specific is pretty much any esterless gear...IGF-1... not LR3... I was not aware that liquid dbol would... you talking about revorbit? (sp?)
    ok, I got off track. Insulin still will not site speciically speed up recovery by site injecting it. no more faster than shooting in your tris on a leg day. The insulin is still going to go into your blood stream and be dispersed amoungst your body. You might as well, save yourself a syringe and shooting yourself and use R-ALA.

I cansee where you are coming form by thinking that if yur are tearing down and muscle on one day. By injecting insulin in that specific group; it should shuttle nutrients into that muscle faster and speed up recovery.

some UG labs make d-bol in liquid form but also revorbit could be used. I herd revorbit was painfull, but I have never used it??
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by abstrack
    ok, I got off track. Insulin still will not site speciically speed up recovery by site injecting it. no more faster than shooting in your tris on a leg day. The insulin is still going to go into your blood stream and be dispersed amoungst your body. You might as well, save yourself a syringe and shooting yourself and use R-ALA.

I cansee where you are coming form by thinking that if yur are tearing down and muscle on one day. By injecting insulin in that specific group; it should shuttle nutrients into that muscle faster and speed up recovery.

some UG labs make d-bol in liquid form but also revorbit could be used. I herd revorbit was painfull, but I have never used it??

So your saying use R-ala instead of slin? Or in conjuction with?

Right, I do shot slin in my quads, but only as a new place to shoot... I prefere tris and delts... Once slin hits the bloodstream is when it works.

I will never used dbol .... and I hear revorbit hurts like like a bitch!

I see what you're saying now

JohnnyB

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    I see what you're saying now

JohnnyB

lol did you think I was talking about something way different?

Also what do you think about it?

Yes I thought spot injection, I can have a 1 track mind sometimes.

I think the idea sounds good, it's a new idea as far as I know.

JohnnyB

Yes I thought spot injection, I can have a 1 track mind sometimes.

I think the idea sounds good, it's a new idea as far as I know.

JohnnyB

Haha, its alright... from your response I could see that was what you were thinking, its all good

New idea??? woohoo I feel special.

Like I said before I will try this out and see how it goes... cant wait

So your saying use R-ala instead of slin? Or in conjuction with?

Right, I do shot slin in my quads, but only as a new place to shoot... I prefere tris and delts... Once slin hits the bloodstream is when it works.

I will never used dbol.... and I hear revorbit hurts like like a bitch!
    insulin is going to work better in shuttling nutrients and more nutrients into your muscles. R-ALA will do the same thing but not to the same degree.

I am not knocking your idea, I just have never in my own personal experienced noticed any site specif growth or site specific recovery; faster by shooting slin in that muscle trained.

Nothing wrong with with trying though.

You can use slin and R-ALA together! fo show!
    abstrack@protonmail.com

insulin is going to work better in shuttling nutrients and more nutrients into your muscles. R-ALA will do the same thing but not to the same degree.

I am not knocking your idea, I just have never in my own personal experienced noticed any site specif growth or site specific recovery; faster by shooting slin in that muscle trained.

Nothing wrong with with trying though.

You can use slin and R-ALA together! fo show!
    He's not talking about injecting in the worked muscle but injecting only on the day the muscle(s) is worked.

JohnnyB

He's not talking about injecting in the worked muscle but injecting only on the day the muscle(s) is worked.

JohnnyB
    right; the muscle worked that day
    abstrack@protonmail.com

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    no not into the muscle worked that day just using slin on that day period and not other days so the quads will be force fed not like other days for other muscles.
    right; the muscle worked that day

Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyRoids
    no not into the muscle worked that day just using slin on that day period and not other days so the quads will be force fed not like other days for other muscles.
    right! his quads being worked. he wants to use slin in his quads.....i get it...i already knew that.....

On a side note he uses slin ED in his tris
    abstrack@protonmail.com

right! his quads being worked. he wants to use slin in his quads.....i get it...i already knew that.....

On a side note he uses slin ED in his tris

haha thanks bro!

and sorry I didnt make this whole question a little more clear...

haha thanks bro!

and sorry I didnt make this whole question a little more clear...
    you did, the thread and my train of thought was off.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Dflood
    lol, no, hes going to use slin in his triceps...he is going to shoot it only on leg day...so that only legs will get the extra recuperative benefits that slin provides, despite the fact that slin is systemic, and does not act site specifically. the triceps injection is simply for convenience.

if thats what you were trying to say you understood i apologize
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Yeah I thought this was already cleared up...

LMAO... for the record Mr. Sparkle I had the exact same idea... never used any of it but if you only use it on the days that the body parts you want to grow at an accelerated rate... it should work in theory.. unless your body uses any of it better as it becomes accustomed to it... so if you even think about patening ANYTHING... your gonna have to share!!!! no really though.. this was the funniest thing I've ever read... i kept reading all the threads by all of the guys that were confused and then looking at their post counts expecting to see like 100 posts or something... and all of you are **** near VETS... lmao.. no really though.... nice post

Well I am getting a patent next week.... so if you want to use this method I reserve the right... so Its $10 to Mr.S... cash only...

I will try it later on... I have a few other things I want to try first... M1T... winny twice ED in my little calves... so we will see.

Thanks for the kind words... and I think all of the peeps that replied didnt fully read my thread... just replied to the topic question.... haha

Quote Originally Posted by 100%NATURAL-theGH
    LMAO... i kept reading all the threads by all of the guys that were confused and then looking at their post counts expecting to see like 100 posts or something... and all of you are **** near VETS... lmao.. no really though.... nice post
    Whats is the point your trying to make?
    Last edited by abstrack; 01-14-2005 at 09:18 PM.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

That your all giant ****ing idiots and should give up the sport of bodybuilding!!!! hehehe... no no.. I'm just kidding... I was just amazed at how it was being misinterpreted... not meaning to be disrespectful or anything as I know I am far from being as knowledgable as most of you "**** near vets"....
    Whats is the point your trying to make?

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    this sounds like a good idea, i wanna try it on my chest day. ive never used slin b4 so i might have to try it this way. wut dose would u use if u only used it on chest day?

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by tycin
    this sounds like a good idea, i wanna try it on my chest day. ive never used slin b4 so i might have to try it this way. wut dose would u use if u only used it on chest day?
    It doesn't matter if you are using Insulin once p/week or 5 x p/week, the daily doses would still be the same. And your daily dose should be something you feel cumfy with, most people have good results with 10IU p/day.

-Gear

ok thats wut i figured just making sure. thks.

If you are going to play with slin, use it every work out... I only feel that its good for one day only if its a HUGE muscle group... back or legs..... reason being is that they throw off your proportions if they are too small. Your chest wont do that... see what I mean?

If you are going to play with slin, use it every work out... I only feel that its good for one day only if its a HUGE muscle group... back or legs..... reason being is that they throw off your proportions if they are too small. Your chest wont do that... see what I mean?
    ya good point bro.

I just wanted to bump this.....

I am going to do this for my quads after this next slin go around....

Quote Originally Posted by johan
    for all its worth I notice better results from slin when I take it no more then 3 times week. If I take more often my slin sensitivity begins to go down and I have to increase dosage. 2-3 times a week for me is optimal and it makes me grow like a mofo

Last time I ran slin I took it only on my weak musclepart days and they did catch upp a bit with the rest. So give it a try. Might I suggest you work quads twice a week instead and take slin twice a week I think that would yield better results
    My quads are sore for 5 days....

Thanks for the info though!

LL08 is offline Member
    Any one point me in the direction of a good total info post on INsulin - i've seen a few but don't know which to trust most

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information