Thread: my 3rd week.

frogg is offline Associate Member

my 3rd week.

well i have to tell you i am feeling great on my 3rd week of gh. taking 3.3iu daily /2. knee pain has gone totally away. workouts are intense and awesome from beginning to end like 1 1/2 hrs long. My strength seems to be incredible. my current weight is 192lbs. 5'10". Only wish i could get my diet to be a little better i hate this egg white, chicken breast, tuna diet i am on. Only problem i have is the black and blues around injection site. anyone else experience this?

scotty082865 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by frogg
    well i have to tell you i am feeling great on my 3rd week of gh. taking 3.3iu daily /2. knee pain has gone totally away. workouts are intense and awesome from beginning to end like 1 1/2 hrs long. My strength seems to be incredible. my current weight is 192lbs. 5'10". Only wish i could get my diet to be a little better i hate this egg white, chicken breast, tuna diet i am on. Only problem i have is the black and blues around injection site. anyone else experience this?
    Sounds great bro!

SubQ injection? Sounds like you are hitting a blood vessal. Where are you injecting?

Less knee pain may be due to increased joint fluid, I retain just a touch more water on GH. GH works wonders for my knee but then again, I'm injecting it intra-articularly ;-)

Diet is what you make of it. Clean does not only mean egg white, tuna, and chicken. Lots of green veggies (broc and such), black beans, lean steak, fish, fruit and a fiber cereal in the AM. For me, as long as it's not processed (like white rice or packaged foods) then my body likes it.

Good luck bro and keep us informed.

Scotty

frank_frank is offline Senior Member
    ru doing HGH only, cuz if u r, i will be pretty excited... im taking HGH only..

yes hgh only. btw is hitting the blood vessel bad?

yes hgh only. btw is hitting the blood vessel bad?
    just make sure u arent injecting into the vessel.. so when u throw your pin in, asperate, meaning pull back on the plunger and if u have blood, take it out, if u get air bubbles, then shoot away...

r u injecting IM( in your muscle) or are u doing a subq injection ( pinching fat and injecting into that)???

i am doing subq. i think that its the only choice?

i am doing subq. i think that its the only choice?
    no but most ppl do it subq

i know some do it IM

ducatibob is offline Junior Member

Try an ice cube

When I first started hgh I got about a half dozen black and blues. I was aspirating and not getting any blood in the needle but I would some times get a few drops of blood at the injection site after removing the needle.
    The last few weeks when ever I would see the drops of blood I'd throw an ice cube on the injection site for 3-4 minutes. No black and blues since.

oh. btw also forgot that since being on hgh i feel like i can work out for hrs on end. Anyone else experience same?

Thread Information