Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    frank_frank's Avatar
    frank_frank is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    FLORIDA
    Posts
    1,192

    numbness with HGH

    i dont know if its in my head, or ive been sleeping in a weird position, but ive noticed my hands get numb when i sleep... i dont know how this is possible because im only on day 8 of HGH.... only doing 1iu, today was the first day i did 2 ius.... is this normal or is it just in my head?


    has anyolne experienced this so quickly while on HGH??


    -frank

  2. #2
    bmf2's Avatar
    bmf2 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    here
    Posts
    7,180
    Which brand? and yes it can be normal... that is a common side affect... and everyone is different as to how much causes sides for them as well as how soon...

    Try staying at 1iu for another week then up it a half iu for 2 more weeks, do that and see if it helps to alleviate the numbness. You might be able to run a higher dose by slowly upping your dose... but give it some time everyone adjusts differently...

  3. #3
    frank_frank's Avatar
    frank_frank is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    FLORIDA
    Posts
    1,192
    Quote Originally Posted by bmf2
    Which brand? and yes it can be normal... that is a common side affect... and everyone is different as to how much causes sides for them as well as how soon...

    Try staying at 1iu for another week then up it a half iu for 2 more weeks, do that and see if it helps to alleviate the numbness. You might be able to run a higher dose by slowly upping your dose... but give it some time everyone adjusts differently...
    im using Jintropin

    thanks for the input

  4. #4
    almostgone's Avatar
    almostgone is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    the lower carolina
    Posts
    14,206
    Quote Originally Posted by frank_frank
    i dont know if its in my head, or ive been sleeping in a weird position, but ive noticed my hands get numb when i sleep... i dont know how this is possible because im only on day 8 of HGH.... only doing 1iu, today was the first day i did 2 ius.... is this normal or is it just in my head?


    has anyolne experienced this so quickly while on HGH??


    -frank
    I'm also running Jino...I noticed the same sides @ 2iu....I adjusted my dosages almost exactly like bmf2 said and then slowly ramped back up, I'm now on my ninth vial @ 2.5iu... I have much less numbness( I think what little I have in my left hand now is due to carpal tunnel syndrome)...oh yeah, I'm running 5 on / 2 off...good luck...

  5. #5
    frank_frank's Avatar
    frank_frank is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    FLORIDA
    Posts
    1,192
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone
    I'm also running Jino...I noticed the same sides @ 2iu....I adjusted my dosages almost exactly like bmf2 said and then slowly ramped back up, I'm now on my ninth vial @ 2.5iu... I have much less numbness( I think what little I have in my left hand now is due to carpal tunnel syndrome)...oh yeah, I'm running 5 on / 2 off...good luck...
    were u getting the numbness at night or throughout the day?

  6. #6
    tycin's Avatar
    tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Vancouver/Edmonton
    Posts
    3,717
    its a normal side form gh bro, i get it too. im using jin at 3ius/day and my arms and hands always fall asleep when im sleeping. at 4ius /day my hands hurt(carpal syndrome) try lowering the dose ur using and slowly moving back up.

  7. #7
    bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    2,015
    It is a normal side effect but I question if you are really getting it(in your head maybe??) 10 iu's only and you have that side? But I guess it is possible thats why they call the side effects.

  8. #8
    nsashbl's Avatar
    nsashbl is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    161
    Been happening to me. Sleeping position seems to effect it. I'm at 3iu's, and never had the problem when at 2iu's. If I readjust my position and wake my arms up it goes away.

  9. #9
    JoeyJuice is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    272
    1Iu probally wont give you anysides and is a waste of time to use...I get numbness also and im using 4iu of jino...probally about 7 weeks

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •