frank_frank is offline Senior Member

numbness with HGH

i dont know if its in my head, or ive been sleeping in a weird position, but ive noticed my hands get numb when i sleep... i dont know how this is possible because im only on day 8 of HGH.... only doing 1iu, today was the first day i did 2 ius.... is this normal or is it just in my head?

has anyolne experienced this so quickly while on HGH??

-frank

bmf2 is offline Elite Female - AR-Hall of Famer
    Which brand? and yes it can be normal... that is a common side affect... and everyone is different as to how much causes sides for them as well as how soon...

Try staying at 1iu for another week then up it a half iu for 2 more weeks, do that and see if it helps to alleviate the numbness. You might be able to run a higher dose by slowly upping your dose... but give it some time everyone adjusts differently...

Quote Originally Posted by bmf2
    Which brand? and yes it can be normal... that is a common side affect... and everyone is different as to how much causes sides for them as well as how soon...

Try staying at 1iu for another week then up it a half iu for 2 more weeks, do that and see if it helps to alleviate the numbness. You might be able to run a higher dose by slowly upping your dose... but give it some time everyone adjusts differently...
    im using Jintropin

thanks for the input

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by frank_frank
    i dont know if its in my head, or ive been sleeping in a weird position, but ive noticed my hands get numb when i sleep... i dont know how this is possible because im only on day 8 of HGH.... only doing 1iu, today was the first day i did 2 ius.... is this normal or is it just in my head?

has anyolne experienced this so quickly while on HGH??

-frank
    I'm also running Jino...I noticed the same sides @ 2iu....I adjusted my dosages almost exactly like bmf2 said and then slowly ramped back up, I'm now on my ninth vial @ 2.5iu... I have much less numbness( I think what little I have in my left hand now is due to carpal tunnel syndrome)...oh yeah, I'm running 5 on / 2 off...good luck...

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone
    I'm also running Jino...I noticed the same sides @ 2iu....I adjusted my dosages almost exactly like bmf2 said and then slowly ramped back up, I'm now on my ninth vial @ 2.5iu... I have much less numbness( I think what little I have in my left hand now is due to carpal tunnel syndrome)...oh yeah, I'm running 5 on / 2 off...good luck...
    were u getting the numbness at night or throughout the day?

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    its a normal side form gh bro, i get it too. im using jin at 3ius/day and my arms and hands always fall asleep when im sleeping. at 4ius /day my hands hurt(carpal syndrome) try lowering the dose ur using and slowly moving back up.

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    It is a normal side effect but I question if you are really getting it(in your head maybe??) 10 iu's only and you have that side? But I guess it is possible thats why they call the side effects.

nsashbl is offline Associate Member
    Been happening to me. Sleeping position seems to effect it. I'm at 3iu's, and never had the problem when at 2iu's. If I readjust my position and wake my arms up it goes away.

JoeyJuice is offline Banned
    1Iu probally wont give you anysides and is a waste of time to use...I get numbness also and im using 4iu of jino...probally about 7 weeks

Thread Information