Thread: No Side

Ironman5151 is offline Associate Member

No Side

I'm going on my third week at 5iu's. First time running growth. I started at 1.5, then to 2,3,4,5. Moved up every week. I'm reading about people having numbness at 1iu. The only side I'm getting is sweating a ton in the gym again, hot flashes and facial hair might be growing a little faster. Does some people just not experience the numbness or do I need to keep uping the dosage?

frank_frank is offline Senior Member
    not having sides does not necesarily mean that it is not working...i dont think u should be uping the dose

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ironman5151
    I'm going on my third week at 5iu's. First time running growth. I started at 1.5, then to 2,3,4,5. Moved up every week. I'm reading about people having numbness at 1iu. The only side I'm getting is sweating a ton in the gym again, hot flashes and facial hair might be growing a little faster. Does some people just not experience the numbness or do I need to keep uping the dosage?
    Everyone reacts differently. YOu dont have to experience sides to know it's working. And assuming your stuff is legit, 5 IU's is plenty for growth.

dale is offline Associate Member
    "The only side I'm getting is sweating a ton in the gym again, hot flashes and facial hair might be growing a little faster."

SH*T man....i hope that's all the bad sides i get with 5 iu's!!!!

Ironman5151 is offline Associate Member
    Cool. Thanks guys. I'm just going to stay at 5iu's until I run out of money. Just wanted to make sure it was normal for people to not have many sides.

Thread Information