Kevan is offline Associate Member

reaction time for slin

I would imagine this has been asked before, but I couldn't find anything on a search. How long does it take to see results from insulin ? I'm use to feeling things about 3 weeks in with test, just wondering if insulin is the same?
    When do you actually notice growth?
    Thanks guys

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    its not so much "growth" that you will feel,you will feel a constant pump and your recovery btwn workouts will greatly improve

Kevan is offline Associate Member
    I was under the impression that you would gain weight and get bigger using insulin ! Is this not correct??

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Insulin isn't going to give you a feeling that AAS does. Insulin isn't really going to give you any feeling but a pump (only if taken pre-workout which I wouldn't do) and that's about it. Some people have reported strength increase when on Insulin, but I really don't think Insulin has much to do with strength. But everyone is different, so you won't know till you try. You have to remember, all Insulin does is allow your body to be able to absorb more nutrition than usual a lot faster. This is what you must take advantage of as that is its main purpose. The weight gained from Insulin comes from all the nutrition stored by your body that you intake PWO and for the rest of the time while Insulin is active. Hope all goes well for you.

-Gear
    Last edited by Gear; 01-11-2005 at 08:32 PM.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevan
    I was under the impression that you would gain weight and get bigger using insulin! Is this not correct??
    Insulin is very diet dependant. And like I stated above, you must take advantage of your nutrition while Insulin is active as that is the time when your body will absorb more nutrients than usual which will increase the chances of putting weight on. So yes, what you stated is right, but with the wrong kind of nutrients intake while Insulin is active, you could become very fat. So have a good clean diet with minimum or not fats at all while Insulin is active and you are more than likely to store weight that is quality weight. Good luck.

-Gear
    Last edited by Gear; 01-11-2005 at 08:33 PM.

Thread Information